Nose panel decision thread for the Z

Then that’s not the car’s original center panel.

his is not a stock tt does that matter with the badge on the front?

Nah, all Zs - TT and NA - came with shaved panels in 1990. At some point, someone put that panel on the car.

no… makes it look like a z34 lumina lol

stock looks much better

werd, my 90 NA had no emblem.

lol just add that to the list of oddities about my car then i guess…

Stock wins the popularity vote by a landslide.

So based on your wing selection I’m assuming you’re going vented? :stuck_out_tongue:

Andy, you should buy Eric’s hatch off of his car before he scraps it… and get rid of the wing.

ugh people don’t know shit about my car…but still talk about the wing.

i didn’t CHOOSE the wing…it came on the car…not just like a normal wing, but molded to the hatch itself…if i wanna remove it, i have to sand down TONS of bondo, and repaint the whole hatch then…which has been a long-term goal of mine, getting the car painted…a goal that i will be completing within the next month or 2…

edit:

eric still has his hatch? i wasn’t aware of that…probably would be worlds easier than sanding mine down…just wonder how hard it is to remove/install a hatch…i’m texting him right now, since i’m also getting his T-Tops (my driver top trim is hanging down, and the outside paint is cracked/bubbling, almost looks like rust coming through)…

no one cares about how it got there, simply the opinion that it should be gone.

:lol:

Yup I looked at it the other day. It’s still in good shape, and definitely easier to paint that then remove your wing.

Besides, you could probably sell that hatch / wing combo on eBay to some n00b… :slight_smile:

since eric’s probably just scrapping it, i just told him i’d trade him my hatch for his, so he can still get the same for it as far as scrap metal goes…or like you said, maybe he can make more off it by selling it to a ricer on egay…but i think he’s scrapping everything because trying to sell parts didn’t work out for him with all the cheap people out there…

stock no doubt!

that first one pictured red… is HOTTT