not a psu fan, but watching the game to c

not a psu fan, but watching the game to c a pittspeeder-- ty reed. man, he is fucking shit up. #74. i have yet to see cincy’s d beat him. every play it looks like he is blowing the guy off the ball.

he also looks so fucking tiny on tv, lol. im use to him dwarfing me whenever i did see him in person.

neat

i remember that bitch… He had a blue S/C Si right?

thats him.

cool

look for my brother #71

as in tyler reed from thomas jefferson?

Jimmy

I am a penn state fan, and so far i am very pleased with what i see this season…

he played a hell of a game…

yes

hopefully…they havent played a decent team yet though…now PITT…man wtf…dont get me started

thats cool. i played for west allegheny back when he still played for TJ.

Jimmy

ohio ??? :ugh:

LOL, i had the best time at carlisle like 3-4 years ago when Ty came up with us. That dude is out of control.

dude shit was sooo fun when i was there with you guys. the ugly bitches 3some with avengkid in my room and mass carnage everywhere… the good ole days

:cool:

2001 > chair jousting year > avengekid going down on fat lesbians

fuckin right, that was the best carlisle ever

this is the truth. Me keeping your sorry asses from getting kicked to the curb was priceless. The lude getting smashed kinda blew though.

??? :confused:

when the faggot security guard came and caught us chair jousting. He tried to kick a bunch of people out, but I said it was me jousting and that I was staying at another hotel. So he told me to GTFO. I think Hannibal was there too.