cincy blows ass.....

so yea i get to cincy at around 3:30 cause i ended up leaving later than planned. i had to work a 12 hr shift again the night before the game, everything was going smoothly as we found parking within minutes of pulling off the highway. we start to walk toward the stadium and the streets are packed with people. then these couple kids bump into me and i think nothing of it. well i check my pockets as we’re approaching the stadium and my ticket wasn’t in my pocket! i think the kids who bumped into me swiped it out of there when they ran into me. so i’m freaking out and i ask a cop what i should do. she tells me to go tell the people at the will call window what happened, so i did and they give me a new ticket at no extra cost! they said if someone tries to sit in my seat to notify a security guard and then they will be asked some questions.

so we’re watching the game and the usual shit talking is going on since me and my brother are the only steeler fans sitting among 400 bunghole fans. but then they started to get a little out of control by trying to push me and stuff but i didnt get upset or anything, i just kept my mouth closed. they talked mad shit up until halftime saying the steelers are a waste of a team and so on. but during the 2nd half there attitude changed a bit. most people cleared out mid way thru the 3rd quarter, talk about fair weather fans. then came the complaining. saying we cheated because we took out palmer and blah blah blah. then towards the end we must have gotten threats by at least 10 people that wanted to fight, or at least tried to be hardass’s but weren’t goin to do shit.

but basically to sum it all up, cincy is a city full of whiners and crybabies. fair weather fans are the worst. its a shame that the bungholes have to put up with those people who will just turn there back on a team that seemed to have there support throughout the season.

oh well, cincy sucks hairy scrotum. off to indy next week.

glad to hear u got in the stadium and everything worked out for you man…

wow crazy story

my temper would have got the best of me and probably would have got my ask kicked. but sounds like a fun time!

where your seats good

yea my temper almost got the best of me too. but i just told myself that getting into a fight is just going to get me kicked out, and what i paid for these tickets, it wasnt worth it…

my seats were pretty good, section 151 so i was behind the end zone but it was off to the side a bit so i had a perfect view of the field, i took pics so i’ll post them up tomorrow hopefully before work.

yea my temper almost got the best of me too. but i just told myself that getting into a fight is just going to get my kicked out, and what i paid for these tickets, it wasnt worth it…

my seats were pretty good, section 151 so i was behind the end zone but it was off to the side a bit so i had a perfect view of the field, i took pics so i’ll post them up tomorrow hopefully before work.

ya they proved they are big time fair weather fans, and that they are just like chad johnson, no class by throwing shit onto the field b/c they were losing, its pathetic to see fans be like that

be glad u didnt take me!

you should have yelled out i am asain i know kung fu they would have all backed off… if that did not work just show them your postoffice id nobody fucks with the mailman

george wouldnt have gotten beat up. he woulda pulled out some crazy ninja style shit and took on the stadium. Kinda like a Chuck Norris jr