Fuck the police!!!!!!!!

Damn off duty pitt police jujped me at the steeler game yesterday. I was walking up to my seat with a nice fresh coke/jack daniels and this guy bumps into me really hard and i ask him what the fuck his prob was and he proceeded to yell at me and tell me to go fuck myself and sit the fuck down,so i kept asking him what his fucking prob was and he proceeded to push me adn pushed me again till i fell down over the seats and he getrs on tiop of me ready to hit and i grab him up and throw him towards the balcony and had him by his jacket almost dangling him over the railing and thought to myself fuck this i aint going to jail so proceeded to pull him off and throw him into the seats also. Well needless to say i got sucked up from behind by another guy and then a nother and they threw me onto the seats and starting punching me in the face at this time all hell broke loose and it was like a bar fight al laround me,my buddys got into it and the whole time they were on top of me i just laughed at them and pissed them off even more. Needless to say it got broken up and i didn,t go to jail and they got away with it cause they are pitt police(off duty). They got season tickets 3 rows down from me so i will see them next game and i have to think of getting revenge some how without violence,but knowing me it will happen again.lol FUCK THE POLICE! DAMN PIGS! Always think they are soooo tough cause thay are cops,ha! cops ain,t shit in my book. :bukkake:

:gives:

Lol … just joking man … that sucks … There are some cops that do think there hard asses … :steelers:

:rofl: @ devon

devon-if by any chance you can find out their names, I know the head of the police @ PITT, I will be glad to forward some information to him about their behavior and don’t forget we can always forward this info to PITT NEWS :slight_smile:

ill go with u to the next game i always wanted to bash an off duty cop.its worth goin to jail over lol

talk is cheap

www.soufoaklin.com could write a piece :rofl: are they even still writing?

Contact the stadium and contact pitt police and write a formal complaint. If they were off duty and acting like asshole yet hiding behind their shields that is more than likly against conduct codes. Press it and shit will happen. Fuck those wannabes down there.

i will maybe try to do that and see what happens,i have a shit load of witnesses to corroborate my story and saw what happened including a local judge that was in his season seats sitting right next to where this happened. Kilmer…thanks man,i,ll try and get some names,maybe next game i,ll get a local cop there and bring him over to call em down and get there names adn press charges.I don,t see how they can get away with this,hell if i had it my way i would walk in,say hi and smile and proceed to bash in their fuckng heads with a bat and skull fuck them one by one! :angel:

:rolleyes: built not bought! :down:

not like i am calling you out in your car

and thats why my car is on jack stands in the garage

sucks devin. Maybe you should stay inside. Trouble follows you wayyyy too much

“All The News That Ain’t Fit For No North Oakland!”

:rofl:

Just fight them every game

that sucks. oh well all you can do is say shit happens then you wipe. just don’t spill you $5.75 beer on them lol.

jack them off and throw food at them while they watch the damn game make it funny then when they get up hide the ffod so u can say u aint got none then if they start shit again get them in more trouble and say u didnt do shit

:ugh:

wow…you really are a veedub driver…

:rofl:
just fucking with you.

lol it would be funny an i am i own 2 of them now turbo golf and a jetta

do the seats fold there or do they stay stationary if the fold you could take locktite and make there seats stay up

that would be a good one