not bad

`http://www.seriouswheels.com/pics-2005/2005-Ford-Musang-GT-Roush-Performance-red-fa-1280x960.jpg

:puke:

i think the saleen looks much nicer

http://www.saleen.com/2005_s281.htm

i like the saleen better to…blue are they making a supercharged cobra for the new body style???

x2, i think it looks alot like the S7

:puke:

looks like a coked up jaguar

as of right now, nope. no more cobras, no more svt.

the 03/04 Cobras just skyrocketed in value

but its still subject to change, they say SVT is going to regroup as FPG (Ford Performance Group), and theyre going to make everything blue oval now, instead of in house aftermarket (SVT)

But right now, the Cobra and Lightning are dead projects

that suxs finally when they do things right they ended…better hold on to your car they are gonna be the most sought after!..if i could only afford one…!

well, theres still a chance you might see a specialty Mustang in the future. Ford is actually selling in their accessories catalog, Whipple Superchargers for the 2003/4 Cobra. So who knows what they may be up to.

A lot of rumors state that Ford purchased Saleen, and is going to take facets of SVT, and merge it with Saleen. Since Saleen, already does produce the Ford GT for Ford at their Irvine Plant.

But, from what I know the Cobra name is dead. You may, stress on may, see a 2007 Ford SVE or FPG.

Special(Saleen) Vehicles Engineering, or Ford Performance Group

non-deep dish wheels are poop

believe it or not, the SVT Vehicles (Contour, Focus, Lightning, and Cobra), generate the highest revenue over Ford’s top earning vehicles (SUVs and Trucks)

From what I read, Ford makes on average $11,000 for every Cobra thats sold… thats almost twice what the average car manufacturer makes off a vehicle.

Unfortunately they don’t appeal to the mass market.

Not everyone wants to drive a 390hp(430hp) Mustang, or has the nuts too.

Most people can’t phathom spending $34,000 on a 2WD shortbed, standard cab, 385hp/440tq Truck, that can only tow 5200lbs. And can’t go for shit in the snow.

Or want to spend nearly $20,000 for a Focus.

V6 stangs are more of a profit

actually youre wrong… overall, yes, because they mass produce them.

But vehicle per vehicle, the Cobra generates a higher ratio of build cost/income over the V6.

V6 = promotes the name of Mustang
GT = shows the potential of Mustang
Cobra = shows full potentail of Mustang

i like hte looks of a regular GT. they look noncladed and look more older like they should be

QUICK…why u put my quote about canut in your sig lol

svt only drop the lighting,because of trans trouble,the cobro will be out in 06 or 07

not true :slight_smile: the cobra nameplate is gone, and as of right now, the project is on hold.

so u read on the internet!:rolleyes:

so the info we’re hearing from ford. if the Cobra isnt at the auto show in January (can’t remember which one it is, I think its New York), then we won’t see one.

Since it was supposed to be there, along with the Mustang Convertible.