Not really car-related, more computer

Hi guys,

This really isn’t car-related, but the “help” section is probably a better place to put it…

I wanted to know if there’s anyone here who’s skilled at Photoshop (or any graphics program) who can help me out.

I’ve got a small 270x90 image that I need resized… Well, its not really an image, but text. I have no clue what font it is, so I’d like to know if anyone can enlarge it (to say something that’s 1024 pixels wide, and however tall it is), as well as clean it off or “re-draw” the letters so that they’re larger.

Here’s a copy of the pic, if anyone wants to take a look, possibly know the font name, or give it a shot.

I don’t care for the background color, I just chose green since it made the text stick out more. I just want something I can cleanly cut the text out of. I’m planning to have a decal made using it.

Thanks

PM Martino. PS God. If he has time, that is.

Are you willing to pay?
I can do this, but free work is usually put pretty low on my daily task list…

And who’s doing your decals? I do that as well.

Martino i gave you a PM a few weeks back about decals and i havent heard from you since.

Ahh, dude you know what. I had a feeling someone lately needed something. I went through my inbox and deleted all 2000 messages I had stored lmao.

Re-send it to me and we’ll go from there.
Sorry Ken.

hey martino how much woul dit cost to have a few decals made?? lemme know and ill send the pics.

do you want the .Ai file or just a jpeg that is 1024x768?

Browntown, jpeg in 1024 x 768 would be good.

PM me, thanks man!

did someone do this for you yet miki?

if not ill do it for you. didnt see this thread till just now.

If this gets done would it be too much to ask to have some pics posted? I’m sure I and other people here would be interested in a job well done

Here it is!!!

lol sweet sign me up

bwhahahah awsome sticker

Browntown gave it a shot. Do you mind trying?

Thanks

PS. Ken, you’re gay…