not sure if theres a thread for this...

O you get a lot of girls?

Wow that one went over everybody’s head.

Is it bad I didn’t know my cousin graduated the same year as me?

nah im just joking, only said it because he said i bet know one else is from there… had to use a year when he wasnt there either…

but for real. colonie 09. :shifty

No, I mean you would’ve left on the count of getting ragged on every day. I rarely saw kids get kicked out and if they did it was for something pretty bad…guaranteed something you wouldn’t do.
Can’t deal with no girls for a 5 1/2 hour school day? You’re not around girls 24/7 now.

yes it is… i only know cause he graduated with my brother

i know the travis and dwight and the rest of the cooke family

Word, I dated their little sister for madddd long… I was over there all the time.

the only years i don’t have a high school year book for is from 93 and down… everything from 94 to 06 i have a high school year book for… i have a lot of cousins older then me as well as my little brother… i would of found the truth eventually…

i dont even know where it is, sounds like some outskirt town…

year books = stalking tool.

geez dude i remember that girl from when she was still in diapers… her dads mustang tho is B.E.A.utiful

Nice, you know the Austin twins and their sister Kaitlyn? I dated their younger sister :lol I graduated with Murrdog

colonie 09 :wtf you’ve already been through the military or w/e, 09 how is that possible either.

haha yah… except for the fact that he put underglow on it. He use to let me drive his red mustang all the time… hes maddddd chill.

it’s schodack/castleton… ya know the town you enter when you get off 90 to go to LVD

you know he use to be a boxer too right?

your a degenerate

yup. sure do. outskirts. where the men are men and the sheep are scared. :excited

i graduated with kaitlyn… we had a lot of mutual friends, i love pat and dave tho… use to hang out with them all the time

Nah… he never told me about that, I know he played football and shit.

unreconizable term for cameo. pleaes re-phrase.