not wearing your seatbelt is what the cool kids do

http://ahsoon.net/2006/09/01/no-seatbelt-no-excuse/

how did they make that look so real??

easy… slow motion cameras… of course, those kids then would have to be in a real accident… meh, they are teenagers, they do stupid things anyways hahaha

urhg…that really is why i dont start moving till the belts are on.

but how come the ppl w/ seatbelt died???

lol
it doesn’t feel rite to me if i dont put on my seatbelt while i’m in a car that’s moving…

The guy not wearing a seatbelt headbutted all of them while flailing around. I think of it as a murder suicide.

look out Zidane, you have a new rival.

look out Zidane, you have a new rival.[/quote]

hahahaha

it doesn’t make sense to me…
how the hell can a guy headbutt and kill 3 ppl while he is still alive???
i mean com’on he took the same amount of damage when he headbutt the other guy…
and i suppose he took 3 times the damage+him headbutting the car…

hahahhahahaha

yeah he died… he didnt kill his girlfriend just left her with permanent brain damage as stated in commercial.

no he killed her, notice ther were three bodies being taken away and the cop reported that “the driver said the one without the seatbelt did all the damage” so obviously the driver was alive to say that and she wasnt the driver so that leaves her dead.

it doesn’t make sense to me…
how the hell can a guy headbutt and kill 3 ppl while he is still alive???
i mean com’on he took the same amount of damage when he headbutt the other guy…
and i suppose he took 3 times the damage+him headbutting the car…

hahahhahahaha[/quote]

my friend in calgary was driving around in an SUV with a bunch of friends…one guy wasnt wearing a seatbelt…he killed one of his friends, but he survived…its messed up shit man…thats why i hate it when ppl dont wear seatbelts

no he killed her, notice ther were three bodies being taken away and the cop reported that “the driver said the one without the seatbelt did all the damage” so obviously the driver was alive to say that and she wasnt the driver so that leaves her dead.[/quote]

well i guess it doesn’t matter who killed who, or who surrived, it sure sux…

maybe one of the bodies was from one of the other cars?

that is a crazy commercial tho, gave me chills.

Yeah they sure know how to make good commercials in Europe. That’s why I don’t mind watching the commercials on TV when Im in Europe instead of changing the chanel everytime the commercials come on like I do here.