street racing in (oakland)Pittsburgh

= :down:

http://www.thepittsburghchannel.com/news/5077718/detail.html

5 people throw from vehicle, does anyone were seat belts anymore?

That really does suck, I feel bad for the families of the 2 very young kids lost.

I’m getting tired of reading all of this dumb shit all the time. What is going through these people’s heads?

Looks like it was a neon too, the 5 spoke hubcap looks familiar.

David Dixon, a 17-year-old Brashear High School student from Brookline, was thrown over a hillside. He died at the scene.

Darick Edmunds, a 15-year-old Westinghouse High School student from Point Breeze, died later at a hospital.

these two people are associates of FUCKING MORONS. I hope the other assholes die as well.

I’m with VS and I’m tried of reading this stupid fucking shit.

that stretch can get tempting, years ago i was fuckin with a ferrari commin down the blvd of the allies and down crosstown and up on to bigelow and was close to 140. Most stupid thing i ever did. came to the light at the bloomfield bridge and the brakes were so hot they wouldn;t hold the car stopped and i had to use the e-brake. It scared the fuck outta me i never did it again.

I did have my belt on and was alone, i would never do that shit with my boys in the car. I’m always amazed at the amount of ejections during crashes. people don’t relize that a car full of people changes the handling of your car.

That stretch is really tempting, I always take my roomates bike on it, they just repaved it.

2 words

Fucking Idiots

that was a tradgic loss in the neon world, but just because the car was totalled, anyone stupid enough to put 4 other peoples lives at risk for alittle fun is retarded. Besides its a neon, just having one person in the car weighs its down a buttload let along 5, trust me i know, i own and drive a neon and why in your right mind would you drive over 35mph without a seatbelt??? my god the kids these days are getting stupider and stupider… Sorry if those young lives were in anyway connected to anyone here.

Why would drive at all without a seat belt?

i saw this on the news. werent they coming back from a christian bible study or something? kinda funny but then again not really if you think about it

Seatbelts are :greddy2:

wow. sad to hear

where the fuck you been?

ya i dunno. i guess i should be online more surfing news channels and stuff so i can hear everylittle thing that goes on :weak: