NOT WORK SAFE : would u bang my gf?

i would deff rock

Either your gf’s self-esteem is lower than a snake’s belly, or she thinks you for a fool.

i went with choice 4. “been there done that.”

joking of course. choice 1 for sure my good man!

A STRONG 1 HERE

option 6, been there

not…
yet

I love you E…

I would vote for option 1 if I was still single, but I’m married so I’m just voting in spirit.

New options added :ahh

Im not saying anything because she will kick my ass at the gym.
She already told me her arms are bigger than mine.

Where is the “I enjoy being dominated by women” check box?

i’d absolutely do things to her, but E would fold me like a napkin or run me through a juicer and use the fluid as warpaint

tell her not to. they feel all weird, man. real is the best :thumbup plus theres maintenance involved with the fake ones.

where is the ALREADY WAS THERE option

I’d hit that critter in the shitter like a Timberwolf log splitter.

Plz don’t kick my ass.

maybe i’m wrong, but are you looking for confirmation that you should be worried about her cheating on you? I’d not worry about who wants to fuck her, know you are the one fucking her and if she did show interest in someone other than you and disrespect your feelings then its on to the next one

:lol

she does have a self image issue and she knows it. mainly because all her life she has had small bewbs and it makes her feel less sexy. problem will be solved soon even though i love her small titties.

yes she did and yes she will haha

na yall are my peeps. u can want all u can, doesnt mean u will get. well maybe not haha. 3some? haha jk

yes u are wrong, but it was a good guess. i explained everything earlier in the thread.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to 88slowmarro again.

HAHAHAHA

Wheres the already did the dirty diddy option? Why do you think her and I go to lunch so often??? :ahh