Not your average Saturday morning in California, PA

http://www.thepittsburghchannel.com/news/20877062/detail.html

I was wondering what all the fire trucks and tow trucks were doing Saturday morning when I drove by the launch.

Odd that this truck has been right past the boat launch ramp for 4 years. What’s even more odd is that no one reported a truck driving into the river… :dunno:

On Wpxi website this morning. One of the Comments posted this dudes name before the news.
Odd Story

Adding to the weirdness of the whole story, the last comment left at the bottom of the link I posted:

That shit happins all the time!

man I wonder how nasty that was… pulling a body out of a truck that was sealed up and had been underwater for 4 years. That shit would have to be like corpse soup.

:puke:

wow.

gotta be pretty creepy for all the people launching boats out of there… knowing now that there was a dead body and a submerged truck inches below them. I wonder how the fuck no one ever saw it when the river was clear or low…

:dunno:

I am interested to see how this one plays out.

the river is never clear

My wife used to be friends with him. Both my wife and I went to school with him.

That’s some crazy shit.

Truth

This is the Mon were talking about. Every time I water ski out there I get insane mud butt.

fish food

Saw it on the news last night. Pretty crazy how it was actually found. A kid parked his car on the ramp, but didn’t set the parking brake. What’s the odds that it happens right there?

I know people put in boats there all the time, and kids just hang out around there, as well… It’s just that the river is always nasty, and even if the truck was 6 feet below the surface, you still wouldn’t see it.

i seen this on the news at a bar on saturday. it was so loud in there i couldnt hear anything they were saying, i had to go off whatever they displayed up on the tv. it looked to me like they had found a torched truck by the river and it said body found, didnt display anything else up that i could read. thats crazy that it was submerged for that long.

whats the deal w/ people calling him a murderer? was he charged or got off for a crime?

I hear he killed is ex-girlfriend. I haven’t seen it in writing from a legit source, though.