Not your every day junkyard trip.

dude wanted $50 for a contour mirror. Everytime I go in there he is yelling at me or someone else. Fuck Williams auto

He wants 1600 for the motor and trans out of it because its “low milage”… The interior has been raped, theres not a single good body panel left on the car, its 4 lug and he wont sell parts off of it unless he sells the motor and trans first because he wants to keep it complete… the guy is a crackhead

:rofl i cant remember the mileage… i think was like 77K or some shit…

either way… the door got left open, and mold city!!!

I just want a S14 coolent res… thats all.

Mold is the least of that cars worries… blown airbags, the dash bezels are all broken, the door panel is cracked in half… besides motor/trans/subframe… theres nothing else useful in that car

Coolent res :D.

i want one NOW.

i got a cracked one… you can haz… JBweld ftw

i do not want. lol.

then i believe county waste might like to take possesion of it

Thats not the worst. I went up there for a z6 swap and the dude wanted 1500 for it and it had 150k on it. I was like …no way in fucking hell. Then he tried to sell me his tricked out civic with ground effect and bull shit.

But i do need a y7/y8 motor to build so im gonna try and take my dads truck out too one of these u pull its.

Make a thread on here… i thought Addicted2WHIPS or eric (reckone) had one not too long ago…