Note to self...

Don’t ever dislocate a shoulder again. It fucking HURTS!Disconnected a compressed air line at work friday, air line came off with 120lbs of pressure and biggity bam, pop goes the shoulder. Wasn’t my fault, I am new there and my boss did not tell me that that particular air line kicks out very hard when you disconnect it. Anywho, I told him that my shoulder just dislocated then popped itself back in right away, so he (in his infinate wisdom) makes me take the tires off the semi (12 of them, and they are VERY heavy). Needless to say, it did NOT help any. So I have to go see my orthopedic dr and find out if I tore any tendons. fun fucking wow. Well thats my bitch for the week. Stay tuned for next week’s episode.

omg is that why you just ate a bunch of pillz?!!??!? wicked!!! you should try and sell some on here. lullzzz.

Hey, at least your job gave you full medical.

BTW, you seem to always be hurt or sick, lol.

naw I dont really like to take anything durring the day becuase they make me too tired. but I’m hurtin like hell right now. I’m pissed. I just bought a new truck and started a new job after 4 months of being laid off. Was excited as hell to be working again, I HATE not working. I feel like a fuckin loser collecting unemployment. Then ya. fml lol. Oh wells. whatchya gonna do right. I just hope I didnt do any major damage and can get back to work after some rest/healing time.

his custom title is fitting.

ya dude if I didn’t have bad luck I would have non at all. story of my life.

How pissed is your new employer that you got hurt on the job after a week.

Lock out tag out saves lives.
edit: n/m I thought you were plumbing something, not pulling a qd fiting.

that F7 is a bitch

not mad at all becuase im a great worker and get a lot done. He said shit happens, let me know whats going on with the dr and come back asap.

I say the same about myself all the time.:mamoru:

:facepalm:

lol, damn Jeg. You’re always hurt or sick.

Good thing you got that healthcare. Hope everything gets better.

thanks. ya health insurance roxors lol. I’m icing it like crazy, and the doc gave me motrin 800 and cyclobenzoprine (sp). Its decent shit lol. Not getting madd cramps in my arm now, but im madd tired. think a nap is in order woot.

you’re in luck

:rofl:

naps roxor.

Seriously?

Did you grow up near a nuclear plant? Did your mom smoke crack?

You get hurt/sick more then anyone I know.