your worst work related injury.

post up about it. i know we all have had atleast one.

i had to get 5 stitches in my right hand, after they fixed the tendon and nerves in my pinky. and i still have no feeling in it.

A few stitches in my finger. I’m pretty good at not getting hurt.

paper cut…

oh an on a couple occasions, a push pin/thumb tack got the best of me…i think once there was even a little blood…

and working back in the day at delta during winter ones, my ears/fingers were cold…

6 staples in the top of my head. Staples going in is an awesome feeling.

[quote=“90NA300ZX,post:3,topic:40166"”]

paper cut…

oh an on a couple occasions, a push pin/thumb tack got the best of me…i think once there was even a little blood…

and working back in the day at delta during winter ones, my ears/fingers were cold…

[/quote]

yeah u might want to clean out your pussy then.

[quote=“Carbonfiberhooded,post:4,topic:40166"”]

6 staples in the top of my head. Staples going in is an awesome feeling.

[/quote]

does it really feel cool? or is that sarcasm?

lower back pain from my last chair which sucked.

I cut myself decently bad like… 2x at work in over 2 years. They both were like 1-2" long and stupidly deep into a finger. Although i couldn’t really use that hand for like 2-3 days without the thing gushing again. Im sure i was supposed to get stitches, fuck that.

Deep fryers are hot, dont ever try to catch things when they fall into them…

2nd degree burns up my arms/face
Various cuts (no stitches I hate doctors)

Severed tendon in right ring finger. 2 sets of stitches both inside to hold the pieces together (permanent) the other two close it up. Also had a pin put in to the second knuckle for 6 months. The pin was sick, i looked like wolverine (sp) with a 2 foot pin sticking out of my finger until they cut it to size.

Result: Permanent hook finger due to 15% loss in flexibility.

Cut off the tip of my right index finger just infront of the nail twice. Superglued it back on and kept working.

[quote=“dirtye30,post:6,topic:40166"”]

does it really feel cool? or is that sarcasm?

[/quote]

Sarcasm all the way.

First your head hurts because of the gash but then you feel the two ends of each staple going into your flesh. I would take stitches over staples anyday. Although staples get you out the door faster.

heart attack

aids

I soda blasted my bare thumb when the pot pressure was around 110 psi once… i’ll post pics when I get home.

beast slipped at work once and put his entire hand up to his wrist into a deep frier. that was fucking gross.

thats sick. how bad was the damage?

i have had numerous lol. Worst was a slip and fall in a slushy hallway…herniated a disc in my back…its been 5 years and it still haunts me…probably always will.

Another was 6 stitches across my thumb…box cutter slipped…have no feeling in part of my thumb till this day.

and the funniest, would be 8 stitches in this pattern ^v^v^v^v across the top of my knuckles… from a fucking tape gun…it involved the making of a shrink wrap football and lots of tape LOL.

I’ve had none that I can think of, but I watched a guy cut off all the fingers on his left hand at Candlelight Cabinetry a few years ago. It wasn’t pretty.

dislocated knee. working in my shop. , just caught my big clownfeet on somethign as i turned and it popped.

luckily i had had several before, so i knew hwo to put it back, ice it for 24, wrap it and be walking the next day.

[quote=“BuickGN,post:5,topic:40166"”]

yeah u might want to clean out your pussy then.

[/quote]

and once it’s clean, i’ll play with it…non stop…and continue to watch you get hurt at work :whip: