now car wont fire

ill possibly be in contact with Phil soon

let me know if u want me to give him ur number or vise versa

That stroker bottom end is a nice setup. Costly, but nice. With the boost and the new bottom end you should be dipping into the 10’s?

accotding to the chiltons manual when i did the heads on my stang it said to torque the rockers to 35 ft lbs. i did this exactly as it said and mine runs great. oh and i got a 93 block/heads that was converted to carb. in mine as far as the ticking goes this might sound stupid but did you check for a header gasket/collector leak? mine was making a ticking noise on the same side as yours and thats all mine was maybe you could get as lucky as me lol any ways talk to you later chad. oh by the way tell john morasco to call me everytime i call i get his voice mail.

Not that it isn’t the right torque spec, but he has aftermarket rockers. I’m guessing the stock ones don’t have the locks on the nut?

is it a TICKING noise or a KNOCK??? Lifters may dont be pumped all up yet?

sounded more ticking. maybe ill pull it out and let it idle for 15 or so min. ill call you today once i get it outside and you can hear it

ko,MAYBE from being to tight ,they may just need to pump up again!

yeah. once we got it to idle, we only let it idle about 3 or 4 minutes. so hopefully thats all

kinda stupid but is the ticking from the injectors? my injectors are noisy. but if its coming from a specific spot then idk

got it up and running. idles but smokes alot. sounds like i have a vacuum leak somewhere. im pulling no vacuum from the looks of my gauge and the oil is a little milky. next step is lower intake gaskets. im trying everyhting for it to not be a headgasket

yep about the only option left before the heads come off.
Miller30 can resolve that.

yep. tues night im back at it

Shit, I’m glad ya got it running at least. My gay company decided to send me to Montreal for a gay IT meeting for the week, so while I’d like to help, I will be unable to.

No nitrous for Saturday either since I won’t be here to finish the install.

GAY! GAY! GAY! :madfawk:

thats beat.

Hope some better luck comes your way chad… u more than deserve it!

thanks… got the new lower gaskets on last night. going home and try to fire it now

good luck chad

x2

good luck Chad