Now that it is official

I am moving to Rostraver TWP with the other stuck up people :rolleyes: Our offer was accepted on a house on Crawford Lane. :itr41:

congrats

cool congrats jeff95ta lives out there also i think or maybe he is at bellevernon

couldn’t you find any smaller pictures?

congrats.

I’ll be about 3 minutes from him. Belle Vernon and Rostraver TWP are just about the same thing, sort of like Jefferson Hills and West Mifflin.

Congrats, you will close to me… my band practices in Donora… probably see my turd running around 51 alot.

I haven’t taken any yet. Those are from the Century 21 site. Back to the ignore list for you. :love: :smiley:

congrats, im just down the way from you in Forward Twp. :slight_smile:

congrats roland. nice house and plot of land

:zzz:

congrats roland, closer to the rink now, we can go to more pickups :smiley:

Sweet house man! Congrats!

I hope you have a leaf sucking attatchment on your tractor! :tounge:

Congrats. Nice yard too. Now that you’re so close there should be at least one wife home to watch the kids while we work on the cars! Bring that up and let me know how it goes. IB :wtcslap:

congrats… saw a house in rostraver that was $7,000,000… :eek3:

The new rumor is that one of the Steelers outbid Rosie O’Donnell for the expensive house in Rostraver. :rolleyes: I’ll believe it when I see it.

Nice area down there. Ive been there a few times on business. The company I work for is engineering the site on rt51 for a new Sheetz.

.------… ------..
/ _ /
/ \ |.
/ \ \ |
/ .–._ .—. | \ |
| / -
- \ | ~-/–---\ | | | | | | \ | || || | | | || ,_ _. || | | | || e e || Hey Beavis, | _-- | | || _ |_ || pull my finger! _| =-. |.-. | @| (o\_/o) |@ Heh,Heh!!! o|/o/ _. | | _____ | / ~ \ | \ ( /uuuuu\ ) / No way! (/___@) ___~ | \=====’ / Ass wipe!! |===~~~.` |
\ -
- / .–~ |
| | // _
|
/-
-\ . // \ |
/ \ \///// /-
– -_
/ \ \ / /
/
| AC / DC |
\ / / -| Metallica|| |
| || |\ \ / / || || |
| || | \ / / || || |

Where at? Up by Rt. 48?

That was the other one we were going to bid on. :wink:

It’s goin at the intersection of rt 51 and S.R. 3008. That road has a name but the engineers in my office refer to it as S.R 3008 I think. It’s about a mil up the road from a Chev/Pontian/Caddy dealership and a Burger King. Right off of Rt. 70.