does anybody

know who to get to Rostraver??? Im going to the breaking benjamin concert and its at Rostraver Ice Garden…and i need to konw how to get there!!! thanks!!!1

in a car?

yeah… it’s on rt 51 south of pittsburgh…basically where i live.

i’d say it’s a good 15 miles south of century iii mall on rt 51… which is a good 10 miles from the tubes…

ok…thanks…map quest said to go turnpike to exit 75
then go onto 51

ughh… wtf is exit 75?

i wouldn’t take the TP… you know how to get to southside?

if so, take 885 south until century iii… cut through the mall onto rt 51… make a left southbound and drive.

or just hit the liberty bridge and go through the tubes and take 51 south from there.

I think 75 is new stanton which is another way you could go…

SInce you are in cheswich that would actually be faster since you can jump on the pike right there. It would be Turnpike to exit 75 new stanton, get off take 70 west to 51…

yes it is, i think it is…maybe i will try sonnys way!!!

yep thats what it says on map quest!!! im going to go that way!!

please don’t tell me what woudl actually be faster

i lived in that town for 19 years… i currently live there, i commute there daily and my garage is right there in rost. township (sorta).

on paper, turnpike to new stanton to 51 makes sense

but it’s a HUGE triangle … turnpike puts you in the wrong direction to begin with… you want to go slightly east and south bound… not too far east, then west on 70 then north to the ice garden.

but yeah… for the ease of things, just go that route i guess.

he is in harmarville… go turnpike to new stanton, go rt70 west. get off the donora exit and stay to the right… that road will take you basically head on into the rink

you’ll get off at Cedarbrook golf course, just go south. once you see the road divide near the rostraver airport (at cogos and dunkin donuts) you’re really close. slow down after the BP and take the next left. easy peasy japanesey :boink

wow

1. chad… its’ not the donora exit… take the 51N exit!!!

2. rook… once you’re at ceder you go NORTH on 51!!!

exactly…
if your east of the city ie: oakland, edgewood, pennhills, moneroeville etc…its easier going the tp then to take some back way to the mall & get on 51…or to to into town through the tubes & out 51.

Pgh->new stanton on the TP is like 15 mins… new stanton -> donora on 70 is like 10-15 mins

no i told him to go off the donora exit or whatever it is down by walmart, just for the simple fact that it takes you straight into the rink.

its hard to catch the turn into the rink if you dont really know the area

you guys are hilarious… i mean, please please please trust me when i tell you which route is the ‘fastest’ …i agree the ‘easiest’ is TP to 70…

but just look at a fucking map if you dont’ believe that you’re going out of your way!!!

i’m sure you guys know how to get home from pittsburgh…

ehh… if he does that he’ll have to make a hard right then bear right… if he fucks up he’ll be in monesson and fuck that shithole.

plus he STILL has to cross rt 51… so not only would be go out of his way taking the turnpike and 70, he’d PASS UP rt 51 and then come north too far west and have to come back east!

you guys are going to fuck him all up…

it says…tp toward harrisburgh
merge onto I-70 via exit 75…
merge onto pa-51N

btw it’s impossible for me to not know the fastest way there… as i’ve been stating it’s where i’m from, but i also have an issue where i know the milage and time it takes to get every/anywhere.

do that man… just wait for a chevy dealer or some shit … you’ll start going up hill and you’ll see a honda / yamaha dirt bike dealer… it’s the next right after that.

about 2.5 - 3 miles north from Rt 70