now this is what im all about.

[ame=“http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5xMyVaqtkU”]YouTube - SPI Sledgehammer 1/4 Mile Testing[/ame]

stock engine and tranny. turbos swapped out to 30r’s w/ supporting software and an upgraded clutch setup-- which is more than likely an aftermarket flywheel, and a combo OEM mix and match for the clutch disk and pressure plate.

9 second passes and still docile on the street. bitch was not even launched hard.

in due time ill rock one…

thats not right… jeezus

and they ripped that name off the vette sledgehammer… shouldnt have done that but that car is sick nasty in its own right so i’ll let it slide

Thats crazy!

wow it doesn’t even look like it’s going that fast from that angle. pretty sweet

BAD ASS ! !

that car moves !

car deffinitely gets it. keep in mind, still on street tires–not even a drag radial.

these cars are no joke. i have worked on a couple that have been 600+ awd hp. look at them funny and i swear they make power. best bang for the buck by far. can get into a used 996 turbo for under 50k. video is of a 997, but performance and upgrade wise-- they are very similar.

That was bad ass. I want.

Sailor, there is a well prepped ALMS 997 turbo for sale in the back of the new issue of GRM. Ready to race…just sayin.:sadwavey:

i set up enough road race/de porsches-- i want a drag/street porsche. By street, i mean drive the bitch every day. something uncommon as porsche is always known for handling. i wanna show off the tq and hp as well as the docile natur eof the car. as you could easily drive them daily

I’m all about that, too. I’ve always been a fan of the 911 (no matter what year/style). Every generation has something going for it. They are a blast to drive, too. Turbo’d or not. I’d rock that everyday!

that would be sick to have as a DD

There is no substitute.