Now tuning HPtuners!

So after getting asked mulitiple times over and over again by people why i dont tune hptuners i decided to take the plunge. I am now setup to tune Hptuners.

So if anyone is interested just hit me up. I have immediate openings! Whether its just turning off a pesky CEL thats failing inspection or full blown turbo/supercharger build ill be around for your tuning needs. :slight_smile:

Oh rly?

Ball park price for a speed density tune for a turbo ls1 at about 13lbs? I have HP tuners and already purchased the 2bar OS if that helps cost at all.

:tup: about time

:tup:

Coooolio!!

:bigtup:

SIQ

able to tune out secondary cats on a stock 99 silverado? I’ve heard it’s like $300? I don’t think I’d want any performance gains just to keep it as reliable as a 184k mile truck can be

Def saves cost. Pm me with the details please and we can discuss options.

I can most likely help you out for cheaper then that depending on what you need. Pm me. :slight_smile:

Yes sir!

We will be seeing each other shortly my friend.

:tup: :tup: :tup:

Good to hear!

can’t wait. :tup:

i had a dream that I sold my small block ford, bought an LS, you put a turbo on it and I broke into the 8s.

no lie

I approve this message! Alot better then those other wierd dreams you were having of me. :eek:

Great job today with HPTuners!

http://i1023.photobucket.com/albums/af352/italiano1390/9E2E9A54-982A-4951-B246-97AAC6369758-2020-000000AB13C465E6_zps77cf35d0.jpg

just wanted to comment on my experience with John at his shop today. we agreed on meeting at 1pm, and 20 minutes before leaving, my hood decided that it would not open. i spent the next 2.5 hours wrestling with it while John waited patiently on a Saturday afternoon. Finally got the thing to cooperate and made it over to John’s shop. Not only did he wait for me on his day off, but also spent the time to machine my throttle body and ensure TPS settings to be acceptable before he even started tuning. went from a sputtering shitty idling mess to a smooth idling, angry car. picked up 32whp and about 30lb-ft just through tune alone. i’m very happy with how the car feels post-tune; we still have minor part throttle work to, but i could not be more impressed with his work.

:bigtup:

anytime norb. your car is and will continue to be a blast. cant wait for the turbo install/. lol

considering spraying it!