May1/2 Atlanta Dragway Commerce GA

May 15/16 Cecil Co Dragway Rising Sun MD

June 12/13 Milan Dragway Milan MI

July 17/18 Quaker City Raceway Salem OH

July 31/Aug1 MIR Budds Creek MD

August 28/29 Mid Michigan Motorplex Stanton MI

September 17/18/19 National Trail Raceway Hebron OH
WELLWHICH ONE WE GOING TO?

im down for any of the ohio or maryland ones. but i know that quaker city is suppose to be a nice track

correct me if im wrong though.

MIR …that track rocks

QC is nice, but i dont really like the uphill waterbox. no biggie i guess, i just like to bitch about shit:D

Originally posted by germ
QC is nice, but i dont really like the uphill waterbox. no biggie i guess, i just like to bitch about shit:D
what no power to make it up the hill?:stuck_out_tongue:

Originally posted by Pewterss
what no power to make it up the hill?:stuck_out_tongue:

:owned:

Just for your info.

Tom

It has been brought to my attention that our Stanton Michigan date of August 21st and 22nd is conflicting with the Woodward Ave. Dream Cruise 2004.

As most of you know, this is one of the biggest Motorsports events in the state of Michigan. In order to assure some form of success at our Stanton event, I have rescheduled the Mid Michigan event to take place on the following weekend, August 28th and 29th.

If we would have went to the preceding weekend, we would have only one week between the MIR race and the Mid Michigan race. Past experience has shown that to be a bad situation. This was the only option.

You can find the schedule posted at this link:
http://nsca-racing.com/forums/showt...p;threadid=3794

Tony DePillo

thanks but i did see that!!!

[B]March 20/21 No Problem Belle Rose LA

fun track neat place right in the cajan swamps!

I am up for Cecil, Quaker, National Trails or MIR

Originally posted by 2001 Pewter WS6
I am up for Cecil, Quaker, National Trails or MIR
:cool: follow me there!!!:smiley:

I know Tom and Bill the roofer’s would probably go as well.

I’m in. :smiley:

trailer queen convoy…i am jealious

Pewterss,

Do you run in the drag radial class?

All 1/4 mile events?

What kind of times does it take to go a few rounds?

Thanks

i run EFI class!!!

time dont matter!!well close as u can to ur daul,r/t & consisutence(sp):smiley:

EFI Eliminator is based on a handicap style indexed class with eleven classes ranging from EFI 9.0 to EFI 14.0 in .5 second intervals. These are hard indexes with no break-outs allowed. This eliminator is dedicated to American or Import passenger cars and trucks which are equipped with an electronic fuel injection setup whether factory installed or aftermarket. Vehicles in this eliminator are allowed modifications. For qualifying and race format of EFI Eliminator refer to General Rules section.

Thanks, I’ll check out the rules on their website. I might tag along with you guys for one of the events.