Nuts and Bolts!

Hey Im looking for bolts to bolt the top of my strut into the strut tower(front). Ive been looking around for these 14mm bolts and people always give me diffrent answers to find them ive tried calling nissan(keep geting assholes), canadian tire( everyone there gives me a diffrent answer ) and on the fourm. i was going to just wait until i can find a parts car but ide rather get brand new ones. can someone tell me the exact dimentions of these bolts if anyone knows so i can go to canadian tire and hopefuly find new ones ( no i dident have any to begin with so i cant compare it to anything) Please let me know if you can help me out.
Thanks for Looking.

what kind of car are you working on, these bolts should be already welded to the strut bearing

its a s13Fastback im trying to install everything in the wheel well except the tc rods and lower control arms.

they are 14mm nuts and bolts i believe the thread pitch is 1.25 they aren’t very long tho i think 1.5inch long

what you need to do is download the service manual for your car from here: http://ka-t.org/fsm.php
got all the information you need. i was missing bolts on my bell housing, took a look there and found out exactly how many i needed, how long, what width, thread pattern, etc.

try brofasco

A junkyard? Or I guess with coilovers if you bought them.

But I guess you want them new…?

Yes new is better and thanks for the link MP/B240 ill definateley sleep well tonight because of that. and boost hungry i will try canadian tire or the closest hardware store for that exact size and i hope that they will have them you guys have been alot of help. Thank you again.