Nvidia EVGA GTX 285 Video Card

Just ordered an Nvidia GTX 560ti Superclocked, This GTX 285 supringsly can play battlefield 3 quite good, but on Caspian Border it struggles a bit, and being thats the main game for the foreseeable future, mine as well get something new

EVGA GTX 285

Bought new last year, will play most games on All high settings with the exception of BF3, Crysis 2 played alright on medium settings

Battlefield Bad Company 2 and games alike over the past year or two will run just fine on this beast…

Asking $180 or best offer

EDIT: WHen I say it plays BF3 alright. Thats on the BETA version with BETA Nvidia drivers on Low/Medium settings (honestly everything on lower settings BF3 is still one of the best looking games ive ever played). Supposidly everythings supposed to be much smoother for the final release, but I WOULD NOT buy this card if you are looking to just straight up play BF3, if you just want a good upgrade from what you have now it would be perfect, but if you wanna play BF3 flawlessly spend another 100 bucks and get a 5 series card

bump for an honest ad

TTT

Thanks fellas

stop copying my card

You shut your whore mouth, put that card to good use and get your BF3 on, Open beta started this morning

I wish you jerks would play counterstrike.

I do here and there… Check you steam nukka

Bump, no one want a sweet video card :dunno