NY Senate bill seeks to end anonymous internet posting

This. There are literally hundreds of outrageous bills just like this that are proposed every year. Fortunately they don’t make it very far.

it probably wont make it to the floor, will be stopped in one of the comities, bills that make it to the floor almost always pass in nys, most bills never make it there.

Try thousands. The NY legislature introduces ~20,000 bills over a 2 year period, roughly 1,000-1,200 are passed by both houses and signed or vetoed in that same period. Most die in committee, others on the floor without a vote.

It’s always freezing when he gives a speech. I was at the Clinton speech and literally left five minutes into it because it was so cold.

This is the real reason for this bill, which btw is DOA.

Are you at Swan St?

LOL I bet those assholes that made you move is us! LOL OFT is headed up there, and I know DMV was bitching and one of the main “hold ups” for the process.

Its all a fucking joke, if that motherfucker tries to call it a success for some dumb shit campaign there are plenty of people that dont like him to put it nicely that can send ALOT of evidence that this restacking was far from a success to send to the news outlets.

Yup swan street. The third floor (i believe) is starting to look like a ghost town so you shouldn’t be too far off.

The worst part was our unit was considered “critical” when we moved and couldnt have any down time. However other units are moving and aren’t available for a few days and it’s totally fine. In the mean time out unit gets bitched at by issuing offices because they can’t get a hold of them when they are moving and it effects the customers.

ALMOST NEW CUBE BUDDIES!!!

lol

well the new “date” for us is “Late June” we will be taking a walk up the hill

Heres a good one. So my parking is paid last week of each mo for the crown plaza garage. $130. I had a talk with my supervisor becasue they are goign to be like pack your shit your moving tomorrow when this happens. Since I highly doubt my parking nazis will give me a partial refund, and I highly doubt I can find parking any closer up the hill on short notice I will be staying with this parking lot for a while I assume and walking up to the new place.

me -so how long does it take to walk up the hill to where ever they are stuffing us?
super -About 15 mins or so Mike
me -cool, becasue there isnt any parking up there I hear, I will be staying at this garage… I guess i will be 15 minutes late everyday until someplace closer opens up.
super -You are 15 minutes late everyday as it is!
me -then i guess ill see ya at 9am! LOL
super -LOL

Since I started here, I leave my house at the exact same time, and somehow I have been 15 mins late on ave becasue people cant fucking drive on a highway, construction is fucking everything up, or people in the parking garage cant seem to park to save a life. I refuse to alter my lifestyle AKA get up earlier, to leave earlier, because people around me are getting dumber and slowing me down. So, becasue of this stupid ass move bullshit, I also refuse to wake up and leave 30 minutes sooner, every day now till I leave this place, to even out the 2 steps backwards everyones doing around me, slowing my life down.

.rant over

There’s the lot across swan street that’s like 130 a month too I think. Then there’s street parking which is hit or miss but I never really had an issue finding a spot. I’ve got a spot in the east garage now which is pretty sweet but there’s a wait list for that.

10-4 thanks! ill have to call around when the time comes.

The office for the lot across from Swan street is located in the lobby of the apartment building right across Hamilton from the lot.

Edit: shit I even still have the number to call for that lot too. It’s 463-5327.

the local walmart??:dunno