NYS will be taxing the shit out of us.

Proposed 18% tax on your NON-Diet soda! I-Pod tax??? Are you fucking kidding me. And some people think that the “texting while driving” was a law to make the roads safer… I TOLD YOU SO! America is getting dumber by the day, because everywhere you turn people take the easy way out of everything instead of putting forth solid effort to fix problems. NYS needs money, let make bull shit laws and tax the stupidest shit… instead of making harder decisions. The states priorities are so fucked it is ridiculous. What do they do, just sit around a table and look at all the popular and highly used possessions, and just think about how they can take more money from these things? Put that effort into something that doesn’t piss everyone off.

I think they should double tax all purchases made by right handed people on mondays and left handed people on fridays. Can I be governor too?

Are you blind if the answer is no than you cant be governor…but really all this shit is ridiculous

only if u promise not to blow 5k an hour on whores, then youre more than welcome.

I also heard that they are going to tax cigars too, crap. I drink diet soda, so I don’t care about that. As long as they don’t add on tax to beer then I wont be too upset. They should raise the price of a pack of cigs to $10 and make huge bucks off of all the morons that still buy them.

double fails

WILL be? I give up over $35K in taxes a year.

Tax for just non-diet soda? WTF?

yea all “sugary” sodas will be taxed

Boston soda party, guys?

I would have rather still had the whore govenor then this jack ass. Lets rid our deficit by taxing every one more

Sorry Grannmassa Beer too.

AND HAIRCUTS!

NO joke. Hair cuts… everyone in NY should just shave their heads one day, at home to protest it.

i have clippers at my house. we’ll all sport the skinhead look. heh.

if this is a temporary fix to get rid of the deficit then I’m actually for it, but this is NY and we all know it will become permanent. Look at the thruway tolls, they were put in place to pay for the creation of the thruway… it has been paid for several times over now, but they still toll us. Once they have a steady flow of cash there is no way they will just end it. No wonder why so many people move out of this state.

details!!! NOW!

Oops, too late.

I love how thruway tolls were suppose to be temporary but yet have increased over the years. Its a nice state and a shit state at the same time.

yea, they said “itll be done and you guys wont have to pay anymore”
BULLSHIT!
my cousin is moving to florida(no state income tax), so im going to be looking into doing the same. shes getting a BIG house, so i could just live there for a few months till i find a place for myself. plus no more of this ice and snow and shit, no more of this salt, no state income tax, much nicer weather all year round, better roads, no state income tax, OH! and did i mention? no state income tax!

http://www.ny.gov/governor/press/
some more info on what theyre going to be doing.

ummm… no front plate law or car inspections either!! WIN!

+1. This is nothing new.

shut up money bags