NYS will be taxing the shit out of us.

DOUBLE Win! :smile

Lmao. Who’s got a big enough ‘boat’.

Me and KKK told you guys it was about the money. It’s CLEARLY about the money.

You have to watch out for old people in FL on the roads! lol

It blows my mind. Logic OWN NYS GOV. Fl doesnt have half the problems and people are much happier down there. They dont have sales tax and dumbass laws, window tint is legal too in FL. Dont re-invent the wheel people, if FL can prove they can make things work without retarded taxes, WHY THE HELL CAN NY?

agreed! i dont get the whole tint thing. why do some states allow it? i dont remember what state it is, but they allow you to tint your windshield even. and the front plates is COMPLETE bullshit.

WE WIN!!!

I appoint you my vise-governor

wow thisis nuts

i dont wanna move to florida tho, even tho its not cold down there, its too nasty sometimes, u gotta take liek 15 showers a day to stay clean , and im not a big snake fan either, and i dont mind spiders, but hairy ones cant be good LOL

ny def sucks im thinkin about mass or something else later, but its a pain in the ass to move unless u dont care about being near your family

noo… the texting law makes complete sense. They will not be making a lot of money off that law anyways. You’d have to be a real moron to get caught texting while driving. Who the hell holds the phone above the window line? No one, and if they do then they deserve it. It’s a law made to scare people more than anything, and anything they get in fines is just an added bonus.

…But taxing “sugary” sodas is absolutely ridiculous.

LOLZ at calling JClark money bags.

you BOTH are!

yea the using ur phone shit and driving is really no big deal IMO, taxing soda is dumb as fuck, but i can live buying other shit cuz i been wanting to stop drinking soda anyways, but thats no excuse to tax soda like that…

they def should tax all tobacco products to the max, cuz i dont use any of them, and if u really dont like it, quit :slight_smile: 12.50 per pack of cigs sounds good to me :smiley:

I drive a Suzuki and JClark drives a M3. Please.

rear and back glass must allow 15% light transfer
front window is 28% light transfer
windsheild banner must not pass AS-1 line

and a legality sticker is required.

alot of people dont have the sticker, and they do 15% all around

It’s pronounced “haveajob bags” and I’m paying your grocery billz fucker.

LOL You bought a girlfriend, I bought cars. Dont judge how I spend. :rofl

True story but I look at it as a long term investment like a money market. :lol

You probably had a larger initial buy-in, but a greater long-term return even when you account for market volatility.

I’m all about short term gain here.

NICE!

FL guy I work with… No legality sticker required. He lived there his entire life. still 28% LT is MUCH better than the 90somthing NY has!

PS how do you know everything? Ohh yeah GOOGLE.COM! :crackup Just kidding dude!

Different strokes for diff folks. I got my golf clubs waiting for the day of retirement. :slight_smile:

Wait. I stand corrected! it said it the sticker needs to be in the door jam… my buddy is a tard! lol