NYC area people jump in

So school my on yonkers/nanuet and the surrounding cities. My company is going to be sending me in to work with our locations in that area of NY along with the equal sides of Conn.
The reason that i’m going there is I just received a promotion to a Special Project Manager. Which is basically a glorified name for a Recruited/Trainer. I will be coming in to un-train current employees that have absolutely no idea what they are doing and to recruit and train the new. Basically what i’m looking for are work friendly places that I could bring a few guys out to in a semi casual atmosphere since I don’t like using the typical conference room setting.

Also if I Was to relocate(for the money it might be worth it to leave Florida), what are the better cities in the area to live in?
Thanks!!

these are the cities I will be visiting,
Nanuet, NY
Yonkers, NY
New Rochelle, NY
Port Chester, NY
Brookfield, CT
Milford, CT
Waterberg, CT
Norwalk, CT

well just so you know if you live in yonkers you pay an EXTRA TAX specifically for yonkers just my .02$ waterberg is a very nice place as well as norwalk

ugh, New Rochelle

board why the ugh???

I’d live in Jersey if you don’t mind the commute of an hour… We lived in Clinton…it was an awesome town.

my company has its other office in yonkers :slight_smile:

go drive around new rochelle

don’t fuckin tell me to go drive around lol…i’m asking for unput, what do you mean by what you said?

and skunk I guess it’ time to move again, you know i’m a good time<3

[quote=“Mrs. Karus,post:5,topic:38292"”]

I’d live in Jersey if you don’t mind the commute of an hour… We lived in Clinton…it was an awesome town.

[/quote]

Well if I end up making the move, I would rent for the first year and buy the year after that. I would however have to live in one of the cities that I listed, as it would be part of my acceptance of taking over that district. Then again I can pretty much go wherever I want as we have stores throughout the US and Canada. I just think it would be nice to be only a few hours away from home, since it seems Buffalo is the only we do not cover.