NYC stunting lol

^ There is nothing impressive in that video…

I never wanted to see someone die horribly so much in my life. I hated the music too.

Jimmy needs to learn how to ride before he calls him self a stunter.

-Power wheelies are gay, shows lack of commitment and skill.
-My little sister can do a stopped burnout on a bike, again, no skill there either.
-The one wheelie he did that actually hit the balance point at 2:10 or so didn’t impress me at all either, and was slightly powered through instead of maintaining speed and balance.
-tank stands (looking shaky at best also) dont impress anyone really either.
-Sketching again is not hard really
-No drifting, long rolling endos, 12 o-clock’s, circles, etc… actual stunt riding that requires commitment and skill, not jut whiskey throttle and a wifebeater.

Looks like the typical area squid to me. Maybe the video just doesnt do him justice. Idunno.

KK, he’s in his late 40s, give him a break for fuck’s sake.

I have some pics somewhere of the section 518 guys stunting at some warehouse in east greenbush, was a fun day my buddy vinny knew a few of em and i rode up with him

? dude looked like he was in his 20’s. Or atleast sounded like it at the bar fight part, and was hanging out with mid 20’s people.

Anyways, 20,30,40,100. Thats no stunter. No equiptment on the bike, and I bet he would cry if it got laid over. yeah he can ride a bike, but I wouldnt go tossing up that vid calling it stuntin.

This kid stunts:

At our shop getting tank and subframe work.

his vids are private on his Facebook for good reason (some highway shit) Ill ask him if he can make some of the lot stuff public and ill post them. Kids been at it for less than a year, but drifts a little, walks a 12er like cake, is getting into circles, and has great balance and control. No twist n go shit.

Dont take offense, i am just stating fact. Nothing against you or the guy in the Blair Witch video.

it’s hard to get me to take offence to anything haha

but seriously, he looks alot younger then he really is.

BUMP

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFiOITXtRVM&feature=related[/ame]

Bloody nutter!

2:27-end. God damn.

Holy shit.

this is now my FAV video on youtube lol

Begin countdown until all offroad bike ownership and sales are banned in NYC.

BUMP

We finished the tank on the Ninja for my buddy then yesterday hit the parking lot down the road by the shop to test it out first time on the bike in for him since last year and me first time back on for well over a year, I didnt ride shit last year.

Nick warmed it up first and did a few seat stander slow wheelies, tires were too cold to clutch up any thing on the new tank, did a few decent drifts but was uncomfortable being first day out. He highsided out of a drift and jambed his knee. Said thats enough and it was my turn. lol

Not being my bike I didnt want to push it too much, and i suck to begin with. Drifts were easy to break loose, but being rusty and not very good to begin with I couldnt do shit. lol maybe 4-5 footer drift out was my best. went for one better one and caught a highside but didnt fall. Tried a few more tentative ones and said fuck that. My 50/50 boots I couldnt get under the cage on the right side becasue his brake lever was too far up, so I couldnt cover the pedal to do wheelies very comfortably, and I never used a hand rear brake so i wasnt about to learn first day out on someone elses bike so I wasnt about to try seat standers or rear set stuff. Did a bunch of crappy sit down wheelies, no where near the balance point and looked like a tard i am sure! hahaha But it makes me A: want to finish my Ducati just to ride it and not mess around, becasue I suck and B: get a cheap bike to hack up, gear up and bend up to play around on.

SO, BUMP becasue this chick on a scooter is better than me!

youtu.be/LuO-inYZ3X0

Cool vid!

youtu.be/9GG8fgmz3LQ

youtu.be/CyJZQIViejQ