Nyce1s Imports v Domestics Video

Enjoy

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/Nyce1scom-MIR-World-Cup-2_634355.htm

:’(

that yellow TT mustang in the beginning is sick…I like how the turbos are right in the front bumper.

that black turbo Firehawk and the grand national were fucking OUT…both 8’s. damn.

turbo viper went fucking 7’s…god damn.

I think its safe to say the Domestics had it wrapped up.

Yeah it is! He was at 1320X, nasty ass car. I wanna do a setup like that when i do my big single

the 10 second all motor K20 hatches were sweet…so was that turbo green integra beating up on the red Camaro:excited:haha 11.0 @ 138:ohnoes

why do the call it import v domestic if there were mostly imports against each other and domestics against eachother

The yellow FD at 6:50 was fucking sick.

And that one Civic that blew up ran an 11.1 @ 87 :rofl That car was MOVING through the 1/8th.

Obviously that Viper was just insane.

Good question! Most events of that nature are geared towards 1 class/brand. So they just make it an event that anyone can go in. I hear though, kinda stupid that they arent lining up the D’s vs I’s…

they lined up the turbo integra and Camaro and the integra picked up it’s skirt and walked away.:thumbup:number1

11.0 @ 138 > 12.2 @ 10x :rofl

Yup, 1 import won:lol:clap

cause it would be a one way battle,except a few runners ,like around here

Pretty much, most all the domestics are sub 9 second cars

congrats…a heavy modded turbo 4 banger beat a bolt on LS1…I didnt know that was comming…

that was the only import that won.

wrong, supra at the end won as well. There were some pretty quick cars there… that Viper moves pretty well

Sik vid.

imports had no shot. Cool vid though.

viper was naaasssstttyyy

heard this event is really good. I will be attending this event this year. This years its a two day event which is alot better for people who travel far.

Was that in MD?

supra got the W at the very end.