NYI meet 6/ 27??

my car is also a piece of shit

lol… that sucks… it was humid today.

12s arent bad misterio. cant wait to see decent times out of it.

pat. nice times :lol: time to breakup with the lady and buy something with a few less wheels?

How’d you do? The air today was complete, utter SHIT. Any idea what the actual DA was out there?

i went 12.0 @ 116.87 with a 1.89 60 foot

whats done to the car?

cam/ exhaust/ FAST intake, car ran the same time without the skinnies, with 50 more lbs on the front and with a rich as hell AFR earlier this year, im going to bitch out and chalk this one up to the weather

heres the 12.0 run, you can see/ hear me spin the slicks

:tup: though to tim for trapping 118+ this run

oh yeah my best was:
60FT…1.764
1/8…7.962
MPH…86.57
1/4…12.487
MPH…108.61

So there is improvement to be made based on past results with this vehicle, fastest I’ve ever gone in the quarter though, I have them “new to the LS1” smile on my face a lot while driving.

burn out…lower tire psi…stall to like 2500…should cut 1.5s

i made it up late at like 9 but i got 2 runs in w/ a best of 12.89 @ 109 w/ a 2.0 60’

won’t happen she’s too amazing. i just don’t know what to do with it. might actually have to build the tranny now.

Quit your bitching! Your car isn’t that bad. Just get your tranny fixt and she’ll be good as ne… well as good as a 10yo girl can be, :slight_smile: Atleast you were running 12s.

The GTslO lived up to its name, :tup: to being stuck in the 14s.

14.4 @ 100 2.35 60’
14.2 @ 100 2.23 60’
14.3 @ 100 2.33 60’

What can I say I’m consistent. Was my first time @ the track with the GTO BTW. WTF though Sherm! I though LS1s were fast?! My fucking Taurus is faster!!! :zong:

:lol:

Not my fault you can’t drive it :fuzzyfish:

Maybe I should have ran you in my tib?

happy with my traps around 118 every time, if only it could get off the line without hopping like a basketball. Times range from the worst 13.4@117 to the average 12.6@118.
ps Jim when are we going to do a roll

Hoping to get the launch down with no hop next time to see low 12 on streets

oh geez to pat dumpin in more monies… lol YAY the 30th wont die!

whenever you want :tup:

JT. how much do you have into that thing? If i wanted to reproduce what you have, how much would it cost me, realistically. I love your car btw.

OT but is it you I ran into on xyz blvd a couple nights ago? Red S2000…

he has sherms old formula. white, really loud stock looking everything…

cam swap (springs, pushrods, cam etc from thunder racing) aprox 1k (if you are doing it yourself)
FAST 90/90 combo $900
pacesetter LT and Y pipe $400
catback (i have borla which is like $800 new, but there are much cheaper ones)
SLP lid $90
thats it for power mods, all would be left is to have it tuned

other shit:
Moser 9" rear end $2300
subframe connectors $200
Control arms $150
tq arm $230 ish
other cheap odds and ends