NYIRP for MOMS Invitational 10/21

[quote=“Shockwave179,post:42,topic:37076"”]

Taken straight from Nitro Dave himself.

If you didn’t get it already, what he meant to say was that wet systems are usually far more violent do to the added fuel vapors in the intake. Which is exactly what I said in the first place. It really doesn’t take a rocket scientist to figure that out. But from the sounds of things I guess you know more about nitrous than Dave does :shrug:

As for my personal experience I don’t give a shit what you think, I’ll take the word of someone who does this for a living over someone like you anyday. Hell he sells nitrous kit’s to people like you, your his customer base.

[/quote]

OK hahahaha you just proved my point that this is nothing you know anything about just some shit you are saying cause you read it somewhere from someone you think might be god. You obviousley dont know me and dont know the fact that i am friends with and race with alot of the best in the biz some im not going o bash you on this too bad. Here is the thing man im not going to aguue the fact that you are correct that you will be more likley to get a fire on a wet backfire you are right. But where you go way off track is that i dont think you understand at all what it takes for a situation like this too happen not to mention that even when a wet backfire happens there is almost never a fire. Nitro Dave is a great guy and he is also selling a product. You can pm him or robert the situation and im sure they will back me up. Make sure you tell them Andrew Blake told you wet kits dont start fires for no reason lol as i know them both personally. BTW i wouldnt consider myself anyones customer base cause i get all of my stuff at dealer cost through the Nick Williams WHO I WORKED FOR but again im sure you didnt know this so dont take it as me being an asshole i just dont like people to regurgetate views that they are unclear on is all.