NYIRP for MOMS Invitational 10/21

He is just trying to make up for how slow his car is relative to the money he has into it.

:tup: :tup:

I might have to come out to see this.

ill be there if i have time to figure out tune or mech issues im having at idle.

should be a great day, could be the last track outting. Good time for the roch buff match up.

I was planning on going, but don’t have the slightest clue what my WOT a/f is…so no go for me :frowning: fuck. next week.

You have a stock motor? and wet kit?

What are you worried about?

dual nozzle dry, full bolt ons, ls6 clutch blah blah…with window switch. I have the nozzles in a supposed “rich to very rich” location, I read the plugs and they didn’t look like anything was wrong, but still not sure if i wanna chance it.

I think I’ll throw my FPSS on today, what the hell.

Meh thats about as risky of a decision of what type of socks to wear on a date i say do it and quit being a sally. I still dont have a wideband(not saying i dont need one) and i change jetting all the time and just make sure it makes sense and shouldnt blow it up. You are not going to spray enough to max the injectors of fuel pump so i dont see any problem. Also what made you go dry i see this is becoming more popular?

Ya know…I was originally going wet 100%, there wasn’t anyone that was gonna change my mind. I read through this thread http://ls1tech.com/forums/showthread.php?t=626209&page=18 and learned a lot from Robert and Beer and a few other guys about dry, which I really didn’t know anything about before. I like the idea of trusting my MAF to make the necessary fuel adjustments more than a fuel noid. That, along with seeing some of the nasty backfires that some wet kits have caused made me choose dry. I really don’t have much against wet though, I’m thinking of running a second stage next year, wet. And in the future if I step up to some big shots (200+) I’ll probably go with a plate.

Thats funny cause of the irony that Robert backfired recentley and blew up his intake not to mention he roasted a motor as well. I chill with him in WA I lived right near me he helped with wiring my setup and will be making a new digram for my dual stage setup i have to install. Robert is a great guy but i dont think dry is doing that great for him right now lol. Im going with a plate for my dual stage i think. Im going to give the stock motor a 250 shot untill it explodes FTW.

yeah i’m aware of robert’s engine backfiring on him :lol: i remembered right after I posted. only a 250? hell, do robert one better and hit it with something above his 285rwhp mark :tup:

Meh i dont need to mines not slow like his. I already have gone 10.5 on a 150 shot. I just want a 9.99 out of cam only+nitrous setup if it dosent do it on the 250 then ill try 300. If it does it im yanking it for a new setup.

Yeah and shit might have lit on fire had it been a wet setup with fuel added into the equation.

You just defined e-info, e-racing, e-humping, e-bandwagon whatever you want to call it. How many times have you seen this in person? How many racecars have you owned? How many wet kits have you installed? How many of them started on fire or even had a backfire? Lets leave this to the guys who know what they are talking about kthanx.

:picard:

whens the last time that you setup your own wet shot?

dawt

LOL i beat you

lol, i saw that atf

:sword:

I was going to go with or aliens could start eating babies but i think that one will help him realize his mistake better hahahahaha.

good call, more subtle but far more direct. nice choice