NYIRP last night

Last night we headed out to NYIRP with two STM tuned Stock turbo Evo 8’s to see what they had in them. Both were fresh off of the dyno within a day or two and we didn’t expect them to be too crazy. We were wrong! Both cars trapped over 119 and one of them ran a 11.5 while the other was having traction issues.

Gleason is working on videos now and will get them up soon.

All and all It was a great time!

-Em

How is Chris’s and James’s 35R powered EVO’s running an 11.1 and 11.2 and stock turbo EVO’s running 11.5’s? What’s all done to these stock turbo EVO’s that were there last night?

there is alot more to going fast than just power.

I understand this, thats why I was asking what else was done to these cars compared to Chris’s and James’s…

Driver mod?!

Emery drove both Chris’s and James’s car and from what I’ve seen he’s a pretty good driver…

I saw the ones 1st pass roll out off idle, and almost beat a viper ET, but did MPH. would have it it launched… strikeforce:)

<—studdderin

Both of the big turbo cars are full weight +

Both on the stock turbos are not.

I meant that was the difference between the stock turbos running 11s and the GT35. Stock cars had the driver mod.

Thanks, any estimation of how much weight the stock turbo cars lost?

How do you figure? Emery has some pretty damn good driving skills from what I have seen and I don’t think that a different driver than him would make a phenomenal change to the ET

The same person drove all of these cars. The cars with the big turbos had all full weight parts in them down to the stock wheels… Weight sometimes means more then HP. The big turbo cars are going to rock when they get some weight out of them.

-Em

damn can you make my stock turbo Audi trap 119 :rofl:

Here is the pass of Khary’s car

I missed the 11.5 run, here is the 11.6 I caught on video.

Shawna probably has the 11.5 timeslip.

http://user.streetfire.net/video/Kharys-STock-Turbo-Evo_700440.htm

Youtube HD

Sounds great