NYS disability lawyers

after allmost a year of dr visits i was denied for disability by the state telling me i can lift 10-20lbs when in the description for my job i have to be able to lift 100lbs ive been outta work for 2 years with no income and the doctors dont see me getting better anytime soon. has anyone been through this or know any good lawyers, i see the binder and binder comercials all the time but dont know anyone who has used them and would like some feedback before i use just anyone.

What type of Disability? whos the disability carrier, private, or state?

its nys social security disability i got in 2 car accidents in 3 months and while healing from the first accident some dumb bitch on a cell phone ran a red light and t boned us doing about 40 right in passenger side where i was sitting. i was outta work from the first accident when it happened and im getting all kinds of run arounds such as when i went to see the state doctors my MRI’s were allmost a year old and they needed new ones so they give me an x-ray i tell them x-rays have allways showed nothing and i needed an MRI to see the damage they are like oh well if theres something there our Dr.s will find it then turn around and say they didnt see anything and wont approve an MRI its rediculous.

My wife used to work at Jeffrey Friedman Attorney’s at Law. Don’t know how good they are but they have a whole group of people that do social security disability. My wife seems to think they’re a decent group. The process sometimes takes a long time though.