NYS has my money!!!! Yours too....

Saw this on the news, figured what the hell I’ll run my name, got an account from 2003 from niagara mohawk. Probably like 50 cents or something, but it was fun running my name and everyone elses I know. Alot of them had something unclaimed.

If you want to claim the funds you have to fill out the form and have it notarized. Get your money back…

i wish that it told you how much they have!

I should print out all the people close to me, go to their houses and say “I’ll take 10% of whatever you get back. Cause, you wouldnt have even known otherwise…”

anyone wanna start a business doing this? :stuck_out_tongue:

wow fuckin lame.
lets charge people 10% of THEIR! own money cause your gonna go tell them.
:retard:

Not Lame, it’s smart.

yeah smart if you feel good about yourself for taking someones money for informing them they have money coming back for free? i dunno maybe its just me but i feel thats unethical i guess but this is america, generousity and kindness do not exist here, we well as being a good neighbor either

I don’t see the problem. 90% of something you would have never gotten back because you wouldn’t have come across it on your own > nothing.

:frowning: nothing

fixed

If I had money and someone came to my door telling me about it and saying “if you dont get it in 7 years, its the states” I’d sure as hell say “fuck yea, heres 10%” :slight_smile:

Cause… I just got 90% of my money!

Anyone want to put a list together, PM me. Maybe there is money in this… maybe not. Sounds like a good idea to me :dunno:

Good idea, but just not feasable with this situation.

You have to get the form notarized, so you couldn’t just have them sign the form, and mail it in. I don’t even think you can have them sign the form and go get it notarized yourself, they have to actually go to the notary public.

And once they did mail it in, they wouldn’t have to give you a dime because all correspondence will go right to them.

I don’t see anything wrong with your idea, I’ve emailed a bunch of people their account links, and I told all of them if they end up collecting, remember who told them.

It’s just not a protected busniess model. If it was, we’d all have gotten solicited by now from people with strange accents.

nothing in my name or dads name BS

Then move, because guess what the Government takes way more then 10% of your money and you already knew that was coming, so why is it “Lame” or “Shady” or “Unethical” for someone to say, " I can find out if NYS has some of your money and return it to you -10% interest."

If you’re too dumb to look into it for yourself when someone knocks on your door and says “NYS owes you money, and for 10% I can get it back for you”, you deserve to lose the 10%.

because sooner or later it will come out on the news and they the person will feel like an idiot for not waiting 2 days later and paying 2 fuckin douche nozzles 10 percent of money they were owed.

maybe it doesn’t make sense to me but seriously being a good person and just informing your neighbors = good karma