How much are you getting back this year?

All hell, I gone and done it.

I decided it would happen sooner or later, so why not make it sooner.

Just accessed my W2 online, and filed my taxes.

Getting $895 back Federal, and $250 for State.

Yay!

What is everyone else getting?

when i get all my W2s ill let u know

Lol. Yeah, I thought it was early. I just get access to my W2s online thru ADP. And I was excited because Tax Return money always FEELS like free money because you never notice it being taken from your check.

I won’t know until I get mine done. I couldn’t figure it out otherwise. :shrug:

I know there is a website out there to get your W-2’s early if you want them because I got them that way last year, cant remember it tho, anyone else know it??? Im still waiting on one more W-2 so I cant say till I get it.

i haven’t gotten mine yet either

with the current W2s i have i am expecting around 900-1,200 dollars form federal

lol I claimed 1 and 1.

Probably end up paying… :frowning:

Maybe not,I didnt make over 10k. :lol:

I think $6 from state, but I’m pretty sure I’m paying a bit for federal. I worked way more overtime than I had projected.

I doubt its gonna be much. I havent gotten my W2 yet though.

Is there an easy way to tell just looking at the W2?

We don’t have ours yet cause I hear that ADP is behind on everyone… which sucks. But I can’t print out my school loan info until the 31st anyways.

Waiting for one more W2 and then I will know. I hope its a lot though. A plasma would look nice in my living room.

says on the W-2 state witholding and state withholding.

im getting like 600 back total

no idea yet…also waiting on a w2

supposedly with my student loans i fall into the no income level and i get it all back. im retarded with money management so i guess ill have to wait and see how that works out. should be somewhere in the 1500-2k range though.

Wow this is a lot of money that you guys are giving to the government as free loans. It is best to figure out your claims so you barely get anything back or barely owe. That way you have the money to invest and earn on.

I’m still waiting on mine, but I got a letter from one of my student loans saying I can deduct about $1400 for interest paid, and I’m still waiting on my other loan to tell me how much I can deduct for them, should work out pretty nicely. I’m expect about $1100 like last year.

This is true but, realistically who is going to invest the extra $20 a week in their paycheck?
For most people it is just a nice thing to get once a year.
We had a baby in November, I guess I could have changed my withholdings back in March but I didn’t want to jinx it.:slight_smile:

when i get my other w2 ill know lol, but probably over 1k in the end

Very true. I think the most I ever got back was $300 so I am not letting the government have too much of money interest free.