Tax Returns FTW

were all getting them, what are you gunna blow it on?

i’m pretty sure i’m just going to put it towards the new car. my company went above its goal of 100% for the year, so we all just got a $1250 visa gift card. figure ill use that for anything that i may want to buy during the year, and put the tax return towards the car.

any word if they passed whatever they were talking about where you would get $600 back if your were single, $1200 if you were married and so on?

idk i keep hearing about it but nothing serious yet, suppose to get them in the mail in march i heard. and that was 3 days ago on the news…

Cost breakdown:

-UUC: Evo3, mag drain plug, trans fluid-$370

-GAP: guibo, csb, fog deletes, reinf plates-210

-bf.c: endlinks-$80

-KO: x-brace-$141

-tms: diff mounts-$150

so far…

as of now:

getting 1100 back and waiting on 1 more w-2

it will be going to the door and bumper!!! (if not done yet)
if i have anything left over other upgrades or car payments

i got SHIT this year :sad but working 15$ under the table make sup for it ;D :haha

where u doin this joey

for one of my dad’s friends…running heavy equipment :nod

haven’t figured mine out yet. Not expecting much back :frowning:

getting 787 back, but joey u cant make money if theres no know ;D

i dont get a tax return :idiots :headbang

I’ve made about 2 grand with the snow we’ve gotten. plus i don’t only plow for them.

My accountant is still working on my taxes, but I think I’ll be getting a sizable return, I had a lot of loses, most of my money was capital gains and I paid income taxes on the amount if I had income for the entire year and I only had income for 8 months. I don’t have any plans to spend it, nothing I really want right now.

Mine’s a pretty sizeable return too. I’ll be throwing most of mine towards a house.

Tax Returns FTL.

Thanks for giving me back $2K after taking $20K+

need to have bay bay’s!!!

can’t sat what i’m spending my on top secret SSSHHHH… but i will have to build my own private room in the shop to keep it a secret :mwahaha :mwahaha :mwahaha :mwahaha :bowdown

all of mine will go toward B18B rebuild parts :), but first I got to get me a B18B :slight_smile:

bmw stuff:

rsm’s, rtab’s, subframe mounts and reinforcement plates. i’m sure i’ll think of some other stuff.

I owe $38 federal. I get $93 back from state. Filling out the W4 wrong FTL!

I only get $23 back from the state…