Have you filed your 2009 Taxes yet?

I know it’s early, but I just finished my e-file. How many people have already?

NO WAITING FOR MY FUCKING W2

I’m not trying to yell… I would just like my money already

Just got my W-2 last week. I’m lazy. So, no.

+1

I have my W2, one of my 1099’s and I am waiting for the paperwork for my other investments, and my F’in dividend statement. It took them until mid February last year to get all of my stuff to me. At this point I owe the feds $65, but am getting $60 from State, but after I add in all of the interest income and dividends I will probably owe the feds more and break even with the state.

I am waiting on one more w2. I’ll give it till next monday then I’ll call.

I have started my free e-file and with the amounts from my last pay stub from the missing job I have a total refund of like 2900.

tuition deduction FTW!

making less than 30k ftw?

I’m having my taxes prepared Thursday. I’d do it myself but I’m not one hundred percent sure of how to itemize everything and it only is $40 anyway.

Done with turbo tax,got it Friday and filed Friday.

Was getting $600 back from federal,my lottery winnings chopped it down to $400 and I owe $92 to the state.Before I plugged the winnings in,I was going to get $8 back from NYS,LOL.

Waiting on both W-2 forms, wtf

waiting on a copy of my return from last year (ordered one and now franktickly searching). Need I think for carryover 1099 stuff.

No but I’ve filed my 2008 taxes :slight_smile:

can i file last years that i never filed lol…

this could get epic…

Umm

were you required to file last year?

WHERE IS MY W2!!!

bacon… I make it, weekly, I bring it home (i bring home the bacon)( who makes the bacon in this house) etc, the government takes to much of it. Only to give me back some of it. It is a decent return this year

Waiting for the last of 4 W2’s.

waiting on a few 1099’s for interest and dividends still…

http://www.sfwchan.com/pics/77598504.jpg