NYSpeed BBQ Cruise

Details! Go!

What time is this even starting?

meet at mighty?

:lol:

This is this sunday and we’re lacking details, hilarious.

pfft the cruise there is the easy part of planning haha

are we taking the thruway or back roads??

This is such chaos without a mod running the show.

GET BETTER!

:rofl:

:slight_smile:

Might at 12:30 thruway cruise Kyle is with me…by 12:30 we depart at 12:30

No twisted?

hes not going, ill be cruising out with my crew

depends where ur crew is meeting cause i really dont want to drive out to mighty to come halfway back…Paul where are u guys meeting

A thruway cruise would keep us all together a lot better.

plus we are bound to get lost on a backroads cruise

meh, last year was mostly backroads and we didn’t lose anybody…the main group got separated in half at first, but everybody in the back half caught up…

but i’m with the cheektowaga crew…if you’re meeting somewhere around here, it beats the hell out of going to mighty first, then just backtracking…

didnt a bunch of people get lost last year

:gotme: i dont remember…

southgate crew gonna meet at all?

you riding or driving?

why dont the southtowns/midtowns (ie cheektowaga) people designate a spot…and the northtowns people designate a spot (which will probably be mighty), and the northtowns people can just swing by the southern meeting spot on their way…so we (the south/mid town people) can all cruise from there together, and not waste time/gas going back and forth?

it’d be fairly simple to organize…here, i’ll try…

at noon, people start meeting at mighty for the northtown residents…at 12:30 they leave mighty, and come to the southgate plaza, meet the rest of us, and then at 1PM or so we all cruise out together?

obviously some people won’t want to do such a thing, and will go their own way…but the more people cruising together, the more heads we turn, the more fun it is…

and for the northtown residents that never leave that area…the southgate plaza is on union…take the 290 to the 90 west, 90 west to the 400, 400 to Union, make a right onto union…it’ll be on your right side a little ways down…and not so out of your way at all…

depends how many people are riding…and how late we will be there