NYSpeed giggalos(sp?)?

I don’t think girls like worthless stoners :tif:

im sure ILC could help you out

:lol: Why do I picture boxxa following you around and popping out at the last minute yelling “No wait I’ll do it for free!”

Cougars don’t carry cash.

(because they ain’t got any)

Nice! Ironically, I’m going to Naples tomorrow…

lol i did not lose my virginity last year. it was WELL befoer that. but someone had admins. put that there

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

dont lie… it should be changed to 10/01/08… let me see if i can fix that for you

lol. missed this earlier.

well im not a stoner and i have a LARGE amount of self worth, so your statement has little relevance to the situation

Self worth?

Did you see the topic of the thread you started?

hahaha. yes. while that may seem incriminating i will tell you this, watch duece bigalow male giggalo and take notes.

that giggalo rob sneider covers for is:
1.)loaded
2.)has some crazy exotic and expensive “fishy fishy fishies”
3.) does at LEAST 1 hot woman and receives calls from several other “hot” women
4.)wile it may seem odd swords are a sign he has conquered many a tribe.
5.)you can go ahead and call uself homeysexual from now on being that you think getting paid to sleep with women word not create some sort of self worth in your life.

bye.

1.Act like you dont care about em.
2.OOZE confidence.
3.Treat em like dirt.
I dont know why but it works, its fucked up, me and some buds tried this on a number of occasions and wtf, we pull more numbers than when were being ourselves. ALso it is important to be very handsome. and booze helps PM me for help.

proof, 3 broads in last 2 months,( i kinda used the one for a few weeks) .Dawn PM me.

I am disappointed in NYSpeed that this stayed very on topic and didn’t turn into a bash fest.

O maybe I am impressed… Not sure yet.

good luck Solo :tup:

hey every young lad needs a bump in the right direction. broads need to get filled and some guys can help. (ok so im not the head pimp but…) i ll try where i can.

Self worth getting paid to sleep with ugly bitches?

I have seen pics of you…No one is going to pay to fuck a stoner kid mazdaspeed humper…

:eekdance:

Dick rot is not worth it, No matter how many cougars there are.

lol. why you checking out pics of dudes? u gay or something?

to clarify again, I DO NOT FUCKING SMOKE WEED YOU FUCKING IGNORAMOUS BASTARD(a year ago when i did i would say oh well, i do so it doesnt fucking matter, but seeing as how i dont any longer, i can not be called a stoner, pothead or any other quips that people refer to pot-smokers with)and there is nothing wrong with mazdaspeed vehicles, or the people who enjoy them.

and you must be fucking don juan delanuch if you have enough time to call people stoners and make judgements about their looks from behind a computer. heres an idea. tuck your pathetic little dick between your legs and tell your boyfriend to make you “feel pretty” so you can be occupied by something other than my threads. fucking child

:slight_smile:

You wrote the long response you worthless fuck…