Summer jobs.

Anybody have a good summer gig? I’m going to start looking fairly soon to get a good summer job to help bring in some better cash.

Anyone have any good suggestions?

Construction
Landscaping
Those are all I have come up with so far.

If anyone has any connections please let me know!
Thanks.

DO NOT do satellite or cable. i just got a job installing gutters the money is decent. i dont know how bad the job is yet.

i used to work for pace landscaping out of blasdell. not a bad place to work, alot of hours and you still work in the rain. theres a good valet parking gig on the board here, if they are ever looking for people. ill pm you tomorrow, if theres one thing i know, its working in wny. i started working full time out of high school and havent stopped. i usually keep 3-4 part time jobs to work whenever.

Thanks, I’ve heard about satellite jobs, doesn’t sound like too much fun to me.
I’d love to get a job doing some form of maintenance/tech work but they see my ticket record and toss my application in the trash.

That sounds awesome, I work at continental full time now and I fucking hate it. I know IKSHO89 and JDMjunkie can vouch for how shitty of a job it is. I’d love to move into something not 3-1130 mon-fri.

do you know my driving record lol it is not pretty at all. sears needs tire techs i know that so does pepboys and firestone. easy money very repetitive and boring

i work jobs that i pretty much work when i want and can make my own hours. i just recently picked up an account stripping and waxing floors that pays $50/hr. it all depends on how bad your drive is to make that $

I do landscaping, best gig in town… 14 an hour 8am til 2 ish usually

My job now is the be all end all of repetitive work.
I tried to apply at pep boys online and it said I’m under qualified LOL.
I’ll try these places tomorrow and see what happens. The only negative thing about these jobs is they’re mostly daytime jobs, and I go to school full time during the day :-/

more info on this waxing floors gig? i wnat a new job lol

Where do I sign up for either one? LOL.

I want teh ls1 so bad now…and I gotta pay that car payment and those bills here and there too…

diddy got hired are you autistic lol

LOL. I’ve heard it happens alot, maybe its just their shitty online application?
I’ll try in person.

I know some people that worked at pep boys… under qualified? haha if you have a pulse they will hire you

lol, I even have 6 months dealership tech work under me.

people there are not qualified to feed themselves. call the manager. if you wanna do parts call Elmwood ask for Kevin the manager tell him Joe Santiago sent you. tell him you don’t steal he will hire you. don’t bother with service. that place has gone to shit since are team of service writers left. you will end up balancing tires and doing flat repairs because the assistant manager couldn’t sell a condom in a swingers convention

LOL that was classic.
Is that store location far from west seneca? I’m really honestly not good with directions/areas
I was originally applying at the McKinley store.

i doubt they are hiring. my friend quit there. he is a service manager at the firestone at mckinley now. i think he is looking for a tire tech pm me your info and i will talk to him tomorrow.

PM’d

got it. ill call him tomorrow.