Nyspeed Hoodie?

y not put the NYSPEED symbol big on the back and have a small one with your name on it like a name tag so when you’re talkin to someone you know who it is. I guess put it on the back for girls and the gays so you know whos ass ur lookin at

[quote=“jenheartsyou,post:54,topic:36811"”]

are you guys in or is it just dawn and i who want teh n00ds?

[/quote]

But the ladies have the ability to provide them. So have at it!

I might be interested. Are we talking cheap enough so the cheap fucks can afford them and the logo would come off in the wash after 3 uses, or ponying up for decent shit?

im in

i like the screen name idea. kinda like a jersey, but a hoodie.
Edit: P.S. but if u put “It is all about the nOOds” on the back and u are a girl you got to pony up if u get my drift.

I’m down with the name tag style with logo on the back, take one in a heart beat… i would suggest making some without names and selling at a higher price to whoever wants them

also if we put the screen names on the back it will be easier for the batavia p.d. to pick out our posts. lol!

i’d buy one.

i’d also spend no more than 60

[quote=“JDMSIR,post:50,topic:36811"”]

Quick PS but you get the picture.

[/quote]

if the sign part was yellow it would be sick. i like the green too!

IN!

Im also in for the name in front nyspeed logo on back! who can do it???

It would cost a fortune to make them with everyones screenname on them because that would be however many individual prints. I will ask today how much it would cost for a good heavy duty sweatshirt, with a single logo on the front.

[quote=“jenheartsyou,post:52,topic:36811"”]

i still want to incorporate the word n00ds somehow.

[/quote]

[quote=“dawn,post:53,topic:36811"”]

“nyspeed” on the front.
“we’re just here for n00ds” on the back.

[/quote]

[quote=“jenheartsyou,post:54,topic:36811"”]

are you guys in or is it just dawn and i who want teh n00ds?

[/quote]

[quote=“dawn,post:55,topic:36811"”]

it looks like we’re the only one who wants teh n00dz. oh well. it means we’re cooler.

[/quote]

When you 2 STFU and post pics we will talk… how can you 2 be all about teh n00dZ when neither of you have posted anything close?
hmm you think thats air your breathing now?
:lol:

I’m in! Def would like something heavy duty so it’ll last. I personally live in my hoodies all winter long so the extra money for a sweet hoodie is def worth it

Please someone do this I’ll buy 2, hoodies rock

I think this is a good amount of interest, i hope someone is looking into this

cmon… i know someone on this site is TOO POOR to buy a hoodie. just man up and check the poor box!

I’d do it if someone still makes em

Here is what I found out. Not sure if the mods or whatever need to okay this.

Edit: I have used this guy for my scavenger hunt t-shirts and everything has been top quality and has lasted at least 4 years.

[quote=“91CRXSI,post:76,topic:36811"”]

cmon… i know someone on this site is TOO POOR to buy a hoodie. just man up and check the poor box!

[/quote]

:frowning:

seriously though, I never turn down hoodies in the winter.

[quote=“OneFastMonkey,post:78,topic:36811"”]

Here is what I found out. Not sure if the mods or whatever need to okay this.

Edit: I have used this guy for my scavenger hunt t-shirts and everything has been top quality and has lasted at least 4 years.

[/quote]

What does he charge for the screenwork? call it 9 + whatever it cant be more then 20 right?