NYSpeed messenger

Uhh is there anyway I can see what I just X’ed out by mistake lol

someone was saying something about Shrek’s thread. PM me this time whoever u are

that is the biggest drawback to this program. once you read it, the database is cleared of whatever it said… I think. Let me see.

Edit: yep the documentation says that it deletes it after the system marks it as read.

Yeh, I feel bad for the countless times I’ve accidentally deleted a convo and had no idea what it said or who it was from.

I didn’t even know about it till this thread :gotme:

^^ is pming me pics of kak :gay2:

yeah i went to click ur name so i could view profile n pm you, but that gay messanger thing came up lol.

Well, yeah. I am now.

Really? So I can talk about having sex with my neighbors child and once its closed there is no proof I said it? Sweet.

I X them out all the time. Lol. Confuses the shit out of me sometimes.

yea i found this out the hard way last week too haha lost the contact info i needed :stuck_out_tongue:

I am sure that they stick in the database somewhere until a predetermined cleanup time, but I can’t really recommend digging through a database to try and find a conversation. That is unless you are a cop trying to find evidence of boxxa having sex with his neighbors child.