NYSpeed Polo, Tees, & Hoodies (Updated 10/10/2011 with POLL)

Well it’s not like you don’t already know what the logo looks like :slight_smile:

lol. I mean the overall design. If it’s just the logo being placed on the shirt and nothing else, I’m down with that. :tup:

Lol watch everyone vote for every option so its a tie

White Shirts with Colored Logo < *

Black Hoodies with White Logo > *

For longeviity and the fact that most NYSpeeders, including myself, don’t give a fuck when washing closthes and just put darks and lights together, over bleach white socks and shirts, etc…

Josh I’ll message you later for an idea I have, it might be the most economical.

^ A “polo” shirt with a hood and a v-neck…?

:tdown: to polos.

Haha I love black hoodies. I have washed all my clothes together since college. Anytime I go home to Rochester and my mom sees me do my laundry, she always yells at me.

black socks>*

I’d be interested if the shirt was plain and simple.

I was so confused for a second here. The main problem is getting people to pre pay…

Good luck with that…

Josh, I sent you a message regarding this. Howie, there might be a good way around the whole pre-pay and order thing.

^^ Got the PM and I’m looking into it :tup:

im in for a tshirt but I need a fat bastard size.

Got any car cover sizes for the black hoodie

im with this guy

Lol I think 4x or 3x would work for me, kinda doubles as a car cover and a hoddie lol

I’ve contacted Motocrossx23’s suggestion and we’ll see what they can offer.

I get where you’re coming from with this but if you start with a good quality polo it turns out much better. And i mean better than any custom clothing supplier will have access to.

I happened across a sale at Banana Republic a few years back where they had blank polo shirts for $10 each. I bought a stack and had them embroidered and they are awesome. fit great, good quality and still goign strong… but yes, it’s totally hit or miss with shirts provided by silk-screeners / embroiderers. I prefer to hand pick the clothing myself and supply to the embroiderer, but that is cost prohibitive.

I’d be in for this.

Anyone interested in shirts / hoodies see this thread: http://www.nyspeed.com/showthread.php?228489