Nyspeed Scary Help V. Identity Theft

ok my dad just became a victim of identity theft. Who ever it was bought some stuff off of Dell and got a projector and some parts for a computer and had the stuff shipped to

8160 County Rd
Savage,MN

Name the bank told them was Kathy Wallace.

Soooooooooo i was wondering if anyone can get some info on the situation. Bank is still looking into it but they drained his checking account dry. I know someof you have some Mad Leet SkiLLz on getting some info. All i came up with is that that address seems to be a Tanning salon.

I dunno if there is anything u guys can find lemme know. Any questions please ask

not to put a damper on this

but it could be the banks fault and got the accounts mixed up due to silimarities in the account numbers it has happened to me before and they fixed everything.
something went down at the information center that send and recieves your information and gets your account right with what you spend
the other person bought something and i got charged with what they spend and them with mine.
luckily for me whoever they were only bought 30 dollars worth of stuff with mine and i bought 399 worth of stuff with theirs
but the bank fixed it the next day

Wallace, William & Kathleen
14521 Joppa Ave S
Savage, MN 55378

952-890-5325

That was found on anywho.com,searching for kathy wallace in savage MN.

Shouldn’t be hard to prove it wasn’t him.

It’s when they say it was him even though it wasn’t that sometimes it gets tricky.

this should be something easy for the police…

they go to the place of shipping, find out who it is… he is fucked, regardless if it goes to a tanning bed, they watch the delivery and see who picks it up, and they pursue.

the bank should reverse the payment, and dell would probably not end up sending it…

If it was my investigation, notify the bank, notify dell, and watch what happens with the package. Also, dell should be able to give an IP address of the person who ordered the product. with that IP you can find the ISP, notify the ISP they find out who leased the IP. Cops to this persons door.

collect computer, and search through it. Look through the computers history and find out what he ordered from dell.

Lets hope this person doesn’t have an unsecure router, which would be the primary objected for someone working with a laptop to make an order through someone else’s router so it makes it seem like they did it.

Since Kathy wallace is a girls name… I would assume its not her, it could be a son getting into mischief, or a by passer stealing her internet.

Maybe this lady has an EX husband who is trying to frame her, or a boyfriend who doesn’t give a shit

Holy shit that house is literally 2 blocks away from where my brother lives!!! I grew up in Minnesota one city over from Savage and know that area well, it’s definitely a nicer area, not some dump where one would expect someone like this to live.

IB4 Krazy…

That sux dude, figures something like that always happens to the nicest people :picard:

its too late though. Stuff was bought on the 10th and already shipped. But i guess the dumb fuck tried returning the stuff though… this is all stuff the bank is telling us

MAIL BOXES ETC / The UPS Store
8160 COUNTY RD 42
SAVAGE, MN 55378
PHONE: (952) 226-1800

:gotme:

Possibly a local pick-up at the store when some careless minimum wage worker would hand over the item.

i watch some shit like this on dateline how to catch a identity theft? with the same host as how to catch a pedefile? [spellin]

the person getting the package is gonna send it to nigeria and then the package is gone.

i watched that dateline too it was saaaweet!

keep us updated i hope they fry for this

you mean we watched dateline about this… and im sorry man. but there is a lot of work to clear your fathers record and get $$ back… get in touch with your bank and see what they recommend … find a consultant that specializes in this.

Sounds less like indentity theft and more like a stolen credit card.

Have him run his credit report and make sure there are no new accounts that he didn’t open. Assuming there isn’t track down those purchases and find out if they’re from the same card. I’m guessing they are.

Typical purchases for a stolen card too. Electronics that can easily be sold on craigslist or ebay.

The shitty thing is even if you get your money back there is still the possibility that your credit will be fucked and that won’t change.

the purchases were used off his debit card. he is in possesion of it the card to. Somehow they just got the #

does he use paypal?

i also know m & t bank recently had some numbers taken.

That’s not identity theft then. Identity theft is when they apply for all new cards, loans, SS cards, drivers licenses etc with your identity. All they did was somehow steal his debit card number. Probably from one of those retarded online merchants who think it’s a good idea to store your card info so you don’t have to type it in the next time you shop with them. They make prime hacking targets because once you’re in, you can grab 1000’s of valid card numbers at once.

So when you’re shopping at various sites, and they offer to save your CC info, make sure to uncheck that box.

The address comes up with this info:

Name - MCCARTY, MARILEAH J
Street Address - 8160 COUNTY RD
City, State, Zip - SAVAGE MN 55378
Probable Current Address - No
Telephone - (651) 257-9730
Telephone Accountholder -
Social Security - 468-82-xxxx
Age - 49
Date of Birth - Mar 31, 1958
Deceased - No
Date Record Verified - Mar 99

Name - TOUSIGNANT, KAREKATHL
Telephone -
Social Security -
Age -
Date of Birth -
Deceased - No
Date Record Verified - May 04 - Sep 04

Name - RICKER-MOREHEAD, HELEN
Street Address - 8160 COUNTY RD STE 300-222
Telephone -
Social Security -
Age -
Date of Birth -
Deceased - No
Date Record Verified - May 01

Name - FILLIPINO, ELANA B
Telephone -
Social Security - 038-52-xxxx
Age -
Date of Birth -
Deceased - No
Date Record Verified - Nov 00

Name - FILLIPINO, ELENA C
Telephone -
Social Security - 038-52-xxxx
Age - 52
Date of Birth - Mar 21, 1955
Deceased - No
Date Record Verified - Nov 00

Name - BOSCOE, J KATHLEEN
Telephone -
Social Security - 214-72-xxxx
Age -
Date of Birth -
Deceased - No
Date Record Verified -

Now With the Name included It comes up with: “No records found.”

However Just the name and town gives me this:

Name - WALLACE, KATHLEEN M
Street Address - 14521 JOPPA AVE S
City, State, Zip - SAVAGE MN 55378-3014
Probable Current Address - Yes
Telephone - (952) 890-5325
Telephone Accountholder - WALLACE WILLIAM & KATHLEEN
Social Security -
Age -
Date of Birth -
Deceased - No
Date Record Verified - Apr 99 - May 07

Hopes this help’s, If ya need more info, PM Me! I can run vehicles, work, relatives, so-on and so-on

no he does not use pay pal. i wi8ll give u guys more info today after he meets with the bank