NYSpeed Track Day #2 - August 25th @ Dunnville

Why don’t you go Joe? You were fastest at TMP weren’t you? We can have a hot lap shootout at the end.

I’ll be here the 25th (where you should be also…mmm…fast(er) track):

http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14642

but just to hedge bets incase of weather, I’ll take 2 spots on this list

I had a feeling Nelson was on that day. I think there would be more seattime available at Dunnville since you’re joining an existing funday at Nelson Ledges. On the other hand, I do want to drive as many different tracks as I can but I think I’ll take the price and distance to Dunnville this time around.

Ill take 3 spots.

I’m signing up for trackmasters for next year…it’s a fairly decent initial investment (700-1000) but you get a good chunk of track time @ the glen with it.

https://www.trackmasters.com/Page.asp?Script=18#PayPlan

I’m considering doing their Sept 4 & 5 dates…$250/day but it’s the glenn so…

im thinking about doing this, i really wanna start getting the focus to some events. ill have to see what my schedule is and what my money situation is. how much time do i have to figure it out?

Anyone who hasn’t aleady PM’ed me for the payment info, I should be PMing you soon.

Not the case… how much of it did you read? :gotme:

n00bs are welcome - but you NEED to read and understand the rules.

Thanks RedrRocket :tup:

Moneys sent. guess i better get my brakes & tires in order.

never done a trackmasters event but Tracquest was decent which is now Chinn Motorsports. Pricy but the Instruction makes a world of difference. If you get the right instructor.

The glen is fun but is a serious HP course. Mid-ohio seemed a bit safer in the RUnn off category & the strait is down hill :).

Not sure where you got that idea? Something to keep in mind, every course is a momentum course. I’ve been in S2k’s and 944 NA’s that’ve ripped 911 Turbos at Watkins Glen.

Paypal sent (for 2 ppl)

Boy, I just found out that my warranty covers pads and rotors. That’s good news!

josh please update list asap and pm all those who want in

I hate you…

I can get my rotors covered…I’m unsure about pads…eh they’re under $100 anyway so who gives a fuck

Moffitt & Joe = siiiic :tup:

I can send him his deposit now. Thanks guys, only 10 spots left!

EDIT: and GSX Is your dad going to go and bring his :snky: car?

7 people in this thread that havent payed yet…please get on this as we need to send in money asap…also my dad is 50/50 because of a problem he encountered ill keep you updated…if worse comes to worse ill give him my spot just to get his stupid ass out in the car…but back on topic…PLEASE PAY JOSH ASAP

McMoo and Shockwave paid :tup:

Thanks again guys.

Dont know what all you people are waiting for. You’re gonna miss out on an awesome time.

:tup: to more people paying

Yeah at this rate we might run out of spots :tup: