NYSpeed Track Day #2 - Friday August 3rd, 2007

i am def out of th e august one…wedding and honeymoon ownz me

damn, sweet

is there a date nailed down yet?

We’re still voting on which date. Did you see the poll?

Bump and self-reminder to sign up for this guy.

yeah i see the poll but i didnt vote. i suppose i could still check out the restults

Keep voting :tup:

We need to lock in a day before they’re taken.

Bump for votes

Just throwing this out there, I have to submit my racing schedule to work so I know what weekends I can’t be on call, as such, I like to back to back events whenever possible that way I can free up another weekend…

August 12th is FLR #6 Auto-x, so I’d love the 10th so that I can have a “racing weekend” - Friday track day, sat test and tune, sun auto-x…

Just a thought for other FLR members.

Earlier the better - more daylight.

Looks like Aug 3rd is pulling ahead. If there isn’t anymore votes soon I’m going to lock in that day.

Definitely lock in the 3rd.

I cant do the 10th.

Hmmm… a target date :slight_smile:

sooner the better. lock that ish

I won’t be able to make it for the 10th either.

Alighty, locking in the 3rd now :tup:

is it frowned upon if i bring a really slow car?

Why? I bring a slow car (~15.5 sec 1/4, 130 whp). It is all about going out and having fun. Just wave people by on the striaghts or pull into the pits if you feel you are holding people up and go right back on the track to get in a different “traffic cycle”. There is enough room for everyone (12) on the track at the same time.

cool, cause if the civic isnt done, ill be there with the se-r

now i just gotta pay

IIRC he had Hypercoil Gen 2’s, KYB GR2s, 15x7 Kosies wrapped in MX’s… and a red shift knob…

^and we clearly know which of these mods is going to net the greatest performance increase.