NYtimes: Drifting = homosexual?

lol forwarding to all the Saudi’s I know haha.

x2

No comment

Whats the easiest way to stop people from drifting on the streets?

Thats right, tell them they are gay.

• 2 days after article was read…

drifter: “no way man, i love bitches, i aint a drifter”

Its like the first grade all over again.

homosexuality, crime and jihadism and drifting.

that nytimes guy is writing about the arabs only. but can be generalizing to anyone else. but if its to the point. its about the arab ppl who slide their fwd cars MOSTLY…

just cuz the terrorists link all these things together has nothing to do with the world. most of them arent even drifting their just powersliding fwd and reckless driving with no value to their lives crashing into their own ppl… check out this vid and ul see wat im saying… u call this drifting? maybe. but its just a ebrake poewr slide in the sand or rain. i must say their entry speed and angle is great but the rest of it is just plain stupid.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWax-G1AlvA (RETARDS homo drifters RIGHT HERE)

(SANDALS SKATING ON THE ROAD WTFBBQ this truly answers suicidal bombers can do wat they do )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AR5LdIPrTP0 (more retards compilation without crashing into ppl)

sorry if i offended any arab ppl but if nytimes writer can do it… i just stating my thought of these videos

cant believe that was written professionally, wish canadian police would only talk to you and tell you to leave

ahhaha Dave… i love how you saved that shot

I think they are called “homosexuals” because they use fwd cars to “drift”,
and they attempt to tandem with no other cars on a straight strip of road. :/:

lol if u guys lived in saudi arabia, ud all be homosexual.

I’m sure we all know one SON members or another who would love their “pick of the prettiest boys”

http://forums.offtopic.com/images/smilies/greddy2.gif

odds are we do have a couple fags here… which is okay i guess.

fuck, someone should start a poll.

no homo

Oh noes, some guy who writes for a paper said that over in Saudi Arabia people that share similar interests to us tend to have homosexual tendencies?

WHAT WILL WE DO?

:rolleyes:

i agree with lucidsnow, this article is talking about the wanna be fwd drifters in arab countries that we have all seen doing retarded shit on youtube. I think this writer understands, fwd drift = homo. lol.

On a real note, I think the article speaks for itself, that writer clearly had no idea of what a car is and how its modifed ie. intake valve. Just another retard trying to make himself heard.

ive sent an email to the writer of the article just asking him if he could explain what he has written a little more clearly or show the evidence of the links he has made cause none of us can seem to figure it out and anybody i have shown the article to doesnt get it either…hopefully hell write back

cheers to that.

lol

Ya, that photo is the shiz… I do believe you were drifting earlier that day with other marginal young men.

DO A FRIGGIN BURNOUT BUD!

arabs are justgay cuz they drift fwd and use the ebrake like all fags

so true if you use ebrake ur a gay drifter plain and simple

ebrake initiaions i mean are gay

that article is funny. i guess there will be many more drifters this season lol.
+1 for turbans -2 for helmets