O M G the day has come. [STARCRAFT II NYEAHHHHH!!!]

Fuck that looks ridic

Any word on when that game is actually going to be available?

Disappointed none of you gamers posted this up sooner. For those of you who don’t know, SC2 beta was released Thursday and there are tons of steams for it online. Game looks rock solid. If youd like to see how it looks on your own computer, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptFP_BO11-8

That link tells you how to install the beta client and be able to watch online replays on it, letting you use your graphic settings n such.

I am excited.

Im guessing it will be near perfect. figuring the decade that has gone by since the first.

Blizzard is known for making epic games.

Diablo III > *

is this like command and conquer?

Yeah but 10x better.

x100

Any word when that one will be out? I’m guessing 2011 at the earliest.

I opted it for the beta months ago but did not receive a key, o well. This game will give me a excuse to build a new rig, can’t wait for it.

No idea, this was taken from Blizzard:

It’s too early to estimate Diablo III’s release date. As with all Blizzard Entertainment games, our goal is to create a game that is as fun, balanced, and polished as possible. We intend to take as much time developing Diablo III as is necessary to ensure the game meets our own high expectations and those of our players.
I can’t wait, I knew it would happen but people denied a Diablo III for YEARS.

My friend played it last year at Blizzcon or whatever it’s called.

For those who care, Team lazytown has hacked and cracked the game allowing you to play against the AI on their servers. Pretty impressive what a bunch of nerds can do when they put their minds together.

no command and conquer is like starcraft =P

fail: command and conquer came out in 95 starcraft was 98…

oh well starcraft is better.

The time has come ladies and gents,

After multiple delays and 12 years since Brood war was created, July 27th is the offical release date.

I had the beta and a beta code and yet I failed to install it after waiting all this time… dang.

Nice I might have to get this

Total Annihilation is still the best Strategy based action RPG.

There always a way to get inside the enemies base and vica versa.

So many units/structures.

+1

I love Total Annihilation. I’ve been playing Supreme Commander 2 a bit. I’m trying to get more into it but I just don’t have the time.

I can’t stand Starcraft but I’m glad it’s finally coming out because that means Blizzard can now focus on Diablo 3. I need me some Diablo.

Diablo sucks…
TOMORROW!

who’s getting it?