'O' Out of Business???

Friend just drove by and said they were gutting out the place. . .

anyone know if they are going out of business or just remodeling?

I know it has been extremely dead there whenever I have driven by as of late

Kinda a shame if they are closing, lots of good UBRF memories in that place…most a bit fuzzy

Was a nice place but I heard the guy who managed it was a real fuckup living off a friends or parents ticket… Any truth to that?

:frowning:

Lots of good times I have videos of certain NYSpeed females making out with each other there.

It used to be owned by someone else, he sold it. From there I heard it went to shit.

Actually, I heard it was a lot less busy since I left… lol

Yea Howie after you stopped DJing there was def. a big loss in business. I would go there from time to time and hang out with a friend from work and there might be ~15 people in there at most. The restaurant side was always dead.

I know Eric left there because he couldn’t stand the new owners, he was pretty much the only bartender there that had any personality.

didn’t it turn into a latino club after you stopped DJing there Howie?

They always had salsa nights there on Fridays before I got there…

sooo many good times there.

That place went downhill years ago. Even during the last few GTG’s there, I would get different drink prices from different bartenders, and they were pretty much all assholes about it. The sushi also sucked, way overpriced, rarely fresh and had unskilled college kids making it.

A real shame - back in the day it was a great place.

post or ban

qft

I have a similar picture on my old cell phone… hrmmm lol

mine is with a certain elevation regulating household device and a color on color :wink:

I will post when I get home…

I never actually ate there but I heard the same thing from just about everyone… Now with several decent sushi places around I’m sure it won’t be missed.

LOL at the Snky way of saying it.

Wow, so many UBRF memories there…what a shame…

I remember last time I was there was about 1.5 years ago, and it def. wasn’t the same…

Sad…

Dave Gambino was the current owner … he just got busted for dope … go figure