Strip club for sale

http://postgazette.com/pg/05027/448870.stm

Who wants to collect some money and buy it!
Strip club owner=Big pimpin

I wonder how many dirty hoes come with it.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=15825&item=4353224520&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

299,000 what a rip off

Cupcake sale so that Pittspeed can buy Climax… :blue:

maybe whitey can sell pittspeed and buy the club and we can all congregate there instead… :blue:

shit i just made that much off of pittspeed this morning… i will see if i can buy it

if you marketed it right you could do it… youd be better off building onto it though and making an indor club and have the pool on the back of the building… indoor of course.

wonder if that thing even gets busy

this morning :rofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl:

shit you pass it on the way to the track man

time to sell the shop!!!

umm dude is it busy though?

i think thats the 1 with the drive threw

Ebay pulled it !!!

eh its stull working upabove :dunno:

lol i heard about this place, my friend came back to the house with snatch prints all over the side windows :bowrofl: :bowrofl:

I’ve never seen it really busy… They do have a drive thru but no liquor license.
I haven’t heard anything anout for several years. There were several folks trying to get it closed down at one point. Then I think the dad died and the kids are running it… that was the last I heard… At one time it was a busy little place…by the way the locals call it the “purple palace”… I think it burned down once too.

drive thru and jerk off??? is that how it works ? :rofl:

btw: i think its pink

You know the location of that really sucks for “passer by” traffic. Anyone going there would have to know where it is… it’s not aplace you drive by and say “Oh cool…look” because no one really drives by it. There is nothing else around it. It is located between Delmont and New Alex on Rt 22.

All of the above could bring the price way down… I’ll bet someone could get that for $100,000 to $150,000… If you were interested in it.

It would probably be a great location for a Garage/Mechanic.

my dad used to go there with his buddies. they called it titties and beer. after hey lost there liqour licence they started calling it pussies and pop. my parents live 1 mile from it.

I think you are permitted to take your own alcohol

not sure though